+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is going to win?

sty_at_home_mom

Who is going to win?

Every one please put your two cents in and I will tally the votes. I would rather not have this be an argument thread, so please vote and by all means include commentary, but please do not fight among each other.

I will Start- Tonya and Andre will win

They are strong and smart...she is a little weak, but he has the strength to make up the difference. Besides E&C and just not that strong, and C&S where just a flash in the pan.

FORT Newbie
    Disagree that C&E are weak, but will go along with A&T winning. Unfortunately.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by 18 10
    Disagree that C&E are weak, but will go along with A&T winning. Unfortunately.
    My vote is for C&E!!! Now that the format is a "race", I think that they will excell. They really showed last week that they work well under pressure, I don't think that Tanya has it in her. She seems to just fall apart during the physical stuff. Maybe Andre can pick up her slack, but if C&E continue to work together, I believe they can do it!!!

C&E are my favorites too,But with them keeping Susan and Coyt around their chances at winning might evaporate into thin air.They aren't going to stay winless forever.So if They have a chance to eliminate Them this week,They should go for for it.If not They might lose it all.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    My favorites are T&A. I really like C&E and would like to see them get it if T&A don't. I just don't care for S&C at all.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

I like Andree, not Tonya so much though.

I like both Carolyn and Ethan and have to give him major for how well he did in the physical competition last week.

Of the remaining couples Susan and Coyt are my least favourite by some distance which makes me think they'll win
    "That's Numberwang!"

I am hoping for T & A! They are a great couple. S & C are just plain annoying me. :mad: :fight

Okay. I'm going to go against everyone and say that Coyt and Susan are going to win. I know I am probably the only one in this board who likes them. They are the strongest couple and they deserve to be there.

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahgirl
    Okay. I'm going to go against everyone and say that Coyt and Susan are going to win. I know I am probably the only one in this board who likes them. They are the strongest couple and they deserve to be there.
    I wouldn't necessarily say that I like S&C , I don't not like them , But I agree that they have been pretty strong competetors through the whole thing. I think they have a good chance to win.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

I hope Carolyn and Ethan win. I didn't care for them at first. Now I want them to win. They seem like the couple with the best chances of having a successful marriage.

Coyt and Susan bicker too much. I think they are too young to be getting married. Tonya and Andree have some issues to work out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast