+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's an all out race (Commitment be damn**)

sty_at_home_mom

It's an all out race (Commitment be damn**)

I have got to say that the idea of this whole commitment thing stupid. I mean C&S broke it, Ethan and Carolyn would have broken it (by the way Carolyn was talking about not feeling bad if they send C&S packing), I think from what I have heard and seen that Andy and Becca would have broken it (I recognize I have the least amount of supporting evidence here, but they where hardly even on the show).

All that aside IT IS ON NOW! No commitments (thank God). It is an all out “race to the altar”. I think that this should be good fun to watch.

Here is how I see it:

Andre and Tonya have won the most “relationship” games
    Coyt and Susan have won the most “physical” games
    Ethan and Carolyn have won …not much, but seem to be finishing strong

Susan and Coit have really fallen off leading me to think that their domination was simply blind luck.

That being the case I think that it will come down to E&C and T&A leading to the inevitable result of T&A winning in the end.

I didn't like the commitment idea either.
    Susan and Coyt made it worthless when they booted Andy and Becca.
    "That's Numberwang!"

sty_at_home_mom
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I didn't like the commitment idea either.
    Susan and Coyt made it worthless when they booted Andy and Becca.
    I agree, but even before it was "made worthless" it was a bad idea. I mean this is reality TV...a game. I just think that it stinks the whole thing up.

FORT Newbie
    Looking forward to the new format of the show, it should be VERY interesting!! GO CAROLYN & ETHAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that was a stupid thing form the very begining.And Susan and Coyt Just proved that point when They booted Andy and Becca without any thought.Stupid idea.

The other couples in the finals may have made an agreement to dump this couple.

Quote Originally Posted by palmer62
    Well that was a stupid thing form the very begining.And Susan and Coyt Just proved that point when They booted Andy and Becca without any thought.Stupid idea.

+ Reply to Thread