+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vote

sty_at_home_mom

Vote

I think that it is pretty cool that we get to vote on the location of the honeymoon. I think that it is clear that Fiji is the best one and I am voting for it so that Tonya and Andre can go there...they are my pick to win.

VOTE FIGI! & go Andree and Tonya
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sty_at_home_mom
    I think that it is pretty cool that we get to vote on the location of the honeymoon. I think that it is clear that Fiji is the best one and I am voting for it so that Tonya and Andre can go there...they are my pick to win.

VOTE FIGI! & go Andree and Tonya
    isn't the mexico trip for a longer time? i thought figi was only 4 days.

So is this what the vote is about? Not the audience determining who wins, as speculated earlier?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

BTW, Fiji all the way. You can go to Mexico anytime, it's right next door. My honeymoon was on a far-flung tropical island, and it was the best decision we ever made!
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    isn't the mexico trip for a longer time? i thought figi was only 4 days.
    Fiji is for 9 days 4 on a cruise and 5 in the spa/resort

Fiji is my vote, sounds like a nice place for Tonya and Andree to spend their honeymoon!

FORT Newbie
    I'm a bit confused (not too unusual). I remembered in the beggining show "America picks" and now they've changed it? When? Why?

sty_at_home_mom
    Quote Originally Posted by 18 10
    I'm a bit confused (not too unusual). I remembered in the beggining show "America picks" and now they've changed it? When? Why?
    I don't know as I am new to the forum and the show, but perhaps the honeymoon is what they intended America to vote on. Not on mention the possibility that we get to vote on both the outcome and the trip.

If you are having trouble voting go to:

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Race_to_the_Altar/index.shtml

If the vote does not pop-up go to "poll"

Quote Originally Posted by 18 10

They might have changed it because the response They were recieving from ppl about Susan and Coyt tactics during the game.That's My guess.

Here's some more information on the honeymoons, from the NBC site:
    -The tropical paradise of Fiji, with a four-day Blue Lagoon Cruise around the islands, followed by five days at the Qamea Beach Resort and Spa
    -A week in the warm waters off the coast of Mexico with an all-inclusive stay at the Avalon Reef Club Isla Mujeres
    -An exotic 10-day adventure in Ecuador, with visits to the Galapagos Islands and the rainforests of the Amazon
    For a more detailed look at the honeymoons, and to vote, visit:
    http://www.brides.com/racetothealtar/racetothealtar.ssf

I say Fiji is definitely the one to pick (just because I would personally rather be in the South Pacific getting pampered at a spa, plus you not only go to the resort, but then on a cruise), but after you vote it shows you the results, and so far Ecuador is the most popular pick!

BTW, I don't ever remember the show promising that we get to pick who wins, but then again I haven't taken my gingko biloba lately, I might be a bit forgetful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast