+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Race to the Altar Ep. 5 Recap: Four Bitter or Four Worse

FORT Newbie
    Hey can anyone help us. We watched a show several weeks ago where the "doctors" were not invitd back. That left three couples- Susan & Coyt; Tonya & Andrea and Cindy and Chris. Then it goest to saturday goes back to week 2 or three and everythings changed. This past Saturday we have 4 couples but this time it isn't Eathan and Caroline that get no invitation but instead the couple not invited back is Cindy and Chris? What is going on?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by jlsh
    Hey can anyone help us. We watched a show several weeks ago where the "doctors" were not invitd back. That left three couples- Susan & Coyt; Tonya & Andrea and Cindy and Chris. Then it goest to saturday goes back to week 2 or three and everythings changed. This past Saturday we have 4 couples but this time it isn't Eathan and Caroline that get no invitation but instead the couple not invited back is Cindy and Chris? What is going on?
    The "doctors," Ethan and Carolyn and they never left. You must be thinking of a different couple.

Great Recap!
    I was out of town and didn't get to see the show on saturday ... THANK YOU!
    mom2

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Ahem, I believe I have to pull rank here and say that I'm #4, fastcar, and you are #5.

See that, SFG? Your fan base just keeps growing.
    DAMN. I WANTED THAT NO. 4 SPOT.

I really enjoyed reading this recap! I love to laugh out loud and grin all the way through a recap. Considering I had a headache the entire time(usually not smiling with a migrane), this recap rocked and then some. Thank you so much!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    The "doctors," Ethan and Carolyn and they never left. You must be thinking of a different couple.

No my husband and I both saw it and infact still have it on com0puter since our system tapes it every week. Ethan and Carolyn were voted off on the last of the Wednesday episodes shown here.

Thanks again, everybody, for all the positive feedback! I feel a grouphug coming on!

Unfortunately, jlsh, I'm afraid I'm not sure what it is you're talking about. I've recapped all the episodes of this series, and I haven't see the "doctors" C&E voted off.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jlsh
    No my husband and I both saw it and infact still have it on com0puter since our system tapes it every week. Ethan and Carolyn were voted off on the last of the Wednesday episodes shown here.
    The last Wed episode April and Vinny where booted

I guess Susan and Coyt were brilliant after all.They left the dumb ones behind.So I still think they might just win it all.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by palmer62
    I guess Susan and Coyt were brilliant after all.They left the dumb ones behind.So I still think they might just win it all.
    Yeah, they are definitely the "Teflon" couple - nothing sticks to them but good luck.

I cannot believe that they're still around and I agree with you - at this rate they'll take it all. ARGH!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12