+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Race to the Altar Ep. 4 Recap: Susan and Coyt-Us Interruptus?

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I am so grateful for this recap. I didn't know it was going to be on a different day and missed this episode. By posting this recap you have kept me up to date on what's going on. Thanks so much for putting your time and effort into it. What were they thinking to keep Coyt & Susan in the game??
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Apple obsessed goddess Tangerinejoy's Avatar
    I missed the episode, so when I read the recap I was really grateful. Thanks Snowflakegirl for taking the time to write these recaps

Thanks so much for the recap SnowFlakeGirl, missed the last 10 minutes so missed the all important ending.
    Last edited by march; 08-26-2003 at 12:09 PM.

I know tons of people thank you - I also missed the episode and could hardly wait to read your recap. Everyone has a crazy, buzy life and yet we love to lose all that hecticness in these silly shows - I know I do, but I barely have time to tape, watch or read up on the shows - let alone write a full (and colorful) recap. Maybe the person who "tried" to slam you just has more time on his/her hands.
    Thank you again and you must be able to tell by all your fans who came to your defense REALLY appreciate your time and effort!!!
    Mia

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Thank you, GenericWife & John, for your kind words. After all, I write these recaps for no other compensation than your amusement and thanks.

Hidfila, I won't be expecting you to praise me, but you should recognize that I do write these recaps completely on my own, and (as John & GW pointed out) take quite a bit of my personal time to do so.

For example, I took 5 hours out of my weekend to do this recap, even with several out-of-town visitors at my house. I did this out of pure love for television and writing, and the least you can do is acknowledge that effort.

Well I hope that HIDFILA at least had the decency to PM you with an explanation of his/her comment and an apology.

With that being said, I just watched the episode last night and I have to say that I was surprised and disappointed that Robert & Grace were eliminated. Surprised, because you would think that the power couples would rather keep a weak team around, and they would probably have never won a power couple exemption. And disappointed because Grace was a beautiful young lady, maybe a little 'bitchy' at times, but their constant bickering over his 'wimpiness' was pretty entertaining.

I guess I will watch this till the end because it is still an entertaining show, but I will miss those beautiful eyes of Grace.

Chris

FORT Regular
    i never fail to learn something in the recap that i missed in the show. thanks for the effort.

Thanks, everybody! I was really touched to see your responses in the thread. It's so sweet of you to say such nice things.

I write the recaps for you guys, after all. Sure I'm no Shakespeare (if you want to see bravura recap writing at its finest, then you'll want to read CaliGirl's recaps to see how it's done), but I do it out of love...for Reality TV, writing, and you!

Awww, I feel like givin' y'all a big hug.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Thanks, everybody! I was really touched to see your responses in the thread. It's so sweet of you to say such nice things. I write the recaps for you guys, after all. Sure I'm no Shakespeare (if you want to see bravura recap writing at its finest, then you'll want to read CaliGirl's recaps to see how it's done), but I do it out of love...for Reality TV, writing, and you!

Awww, I feel like givin' y'all a big hug.
    hey snowflakeGirl, is that a picture of you that i am looking at as i enjoy my hug?

You go on believing whatever you want to believe, fastcar. Who am I to spoil the fantasy?

(My av is actually a picture of Italian actress Monica Bellucci)
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12