+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why???

Why???

I haven't followed this show as closely as others, but WHY OH WHY didn't they vote off Coyt and Susan when they finally got the chance??

Wasn't rooting FOR anyone ... just against. I just knew that they were gone ... then of course they weren't. Did they not like the other couple?
    mom2

I think it would have been a good move to vote Susan and Coyt off, but Andree and Tonya had a commitment with them and Ethan and Carolyn not to vote each other off. I think they were just trying to be nice becuase they saved both those teams when they were a power couple so they were just returning the favor. But I have to say that I am happy for Susan and Coyt to stay they are a very strong couple and they deserve to win the game.

FORT Newbie
    i missed the show...coyt and susan weren't a power couple and they didnt get voted off?!?!? what is wrong with the 2 that were power couples?!?....that was their chance...and they didn't take it...crazy..

Sarahgirl did a good job of explaining it: Tonya & Andree were in a commitment with Susan & Coyt and chose to honor it (as opposed to S&C, when they booted Andy & Becca off two weeks ago), while Cindy & Chris felt they owed it to S&C for having kept them around all that time.

As I stated elsewhere, I think that keeping S&C around was a classy move that finally really did bring "integrity" back to the game (the term Coyt ironically bandied about the week he ditched A&B).

I'm not sure it was the best move strategically, but I think it makes for a more interesting show to have the strong couples remain. Robert & Grace (the other couple that got voted off) might have been the likely choice to nix because they're so non-threatening, but even though I personally liked them, I think watching them fail week after week was starting to get painful.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrlftr198
    i missed the show...coyt and susan weren't a power couple and they didnt get voted off?!?!? what is wrong with the 2 that were power couples?!?....that was their chance...and they didn't take it...crazy..

It's because they do not know how to play the game.If Susan and Coyt thought they were a true threat to them,They would be long gone by now.They might have blown the one chance they had to get rid of them.And in doing that,costing them the game as well. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Sarahgirl did a good job of explaining it: Tonya & Andree were in a commitment with Susan & Coyt and chose to honor it (as opposed to S&C, when they booted Andy & Becca off two weeks ago), while Cindy & Chris felt they owed it to S&C for having kept them around all that time.

As I stated elsewhere, I think that keeping S&C around was a classy move that finally really did bring "integrity" back to the game (the term Coyt ironically bandied about the week he ditched A&B).

I'm not sure it was the best move strategically, but I think it makes for a more interesting show to have the strong couples remain. Robert & Grace (the other couple that got voted off) might have been the likely choice to nix because they're so non-threatening, but even though I personally liked them, I think watching them fail week after week was starting to get painful.
    But I would rather have them around,then wondering when Susan and Coyt are going to eliminate us.Atleast you know they are less of a threat than Susan and Coyt.

+ Reply to Thread