+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's happening??????

FORT Newbie

What's happening??????

I heard that ALL of the couples are in LA this weekend!!! Do you think they are filming the final episode? If the couples who were NOT invited back by the power couples are voting on who will win ( like the jury on SURVIVOR), and S&C are in the final 2 there is NO WAY that they will be picked, unless they miraculously redeem themselves in the next few episodes. Does anyone know how the final couple will be selected?

mikeoneill_110
    Quote Originally Posted by 1934maple
    I heard that ALL of the couples are in LA this weekend!!! Do you think they are filming the final episode? If the couples who were NOT invited back by the power couples are voting on who will win ( like the jury on SURVIVOR), and S&C are in the final 2 there is NO WAY that they will be picked, unless they miraculously redeem themselves in the next few episodes. Does anyone know how the final couple will be selected?
    Yep they are all in LA filming the final episode( the wedding as well) and staying at a hotel with fake names since they are all celebs now!!!

FORT Newbie
    OK Mike, and how do we know this. I've been stalking them enough that I should be invited!!!!

Three Beans?!

sty_at_home_mom
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeoneill_110
    Yep they are all in LA filming the final episode( the wedding as well) and staying at a hotel with fake names since they are all celebs now!!!
    I saw some of the cast this weekend in LA, but they where just here filming a commercial that’s all. I read that the final show will be live. It was kind of neat to see them though. I had not really seen the show so I went right home and looked it up on the Internet…thus here I am!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1934maple

did anyone ever determine if there is an audience vote for the winner? that's what i heard before the show aired.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    did anyone ever determine if there is an audience vote for the winner? that's what i heard before the show aired.

I can't imagine they would continue to hold an audience vote. The reason being the show is not doing well, so they moved it to Saturday nights when everyone in that age bracket is out partying. Whos left to vote? If america is set to vote, the votes would most likely be from the family/friends of the contestants. I'm not sure how well that would work. What do you think?
    Last edited by HIDFILA; 08-29-2003 at 12:34 PM.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by HIDFILA
    I can't imagine they would continue to hold an audience vote. The reason being the show is not doing well, so they moved it to Saturday nights when everyone in that age bracket is out partying. Whos left to vote? If america is set to vote, the votes would most likely be from the family/friends of the contestants. I'm not sure how well that would work. What do you think?

yea, the vote would be made by people who don't go out to hear music or meet people, or even go see movies with their spouses.

+ Reply to Thread