+ Reply to Thread

Thread: which of these couples would you be proud to call your friends?

which of these couples would you be proud to call your friends?

Well i have to say my chioce is Vinny and April.they seem like cool down to earth ppl.

FORT Regular
    don't care for april, but i do think i'd like vinnie. my choice would be andre and tanya, but that's because i like andre. tanya might be a little much also.

FORT Newbie
    Obviously have to COMPLETELY discount Coyt & Sue. And that Cindy woman (psycho!!!!) & her "man" (can't get his shoes wet?!!? What, does he only own one pair? They were probably wardrobe's anyway...)

In order, E&C, V&A, A&B, A&T, G& R, S&J (not so sure about those two tho...)

FORT Newbie
    Since I live in SNJ I would have to pick Carolyn & Ethan ( especially since I'm stalking them!lol).

mikeoneill_110
    My pick is C&E. They do seem classy and dont whine like some other couples.
    By the way, it might be off the topic but did I see it wrong or did Chris said "F*** you" to Cindy and flipped her off ( of course it was blurred) when they were arguing in the room about him worrying about his shoes?
    I hope I was dreaming, otherwise what an embarrasement. This couple seems like they gotta go a long way before they really tie the knot.

FORT Newbie
    i would say andy and becca first..sounds kinda bias though...cuz he's my cousin...and my aunt said that becca is one of the nicest people you could ever know...then i would probably say april and vinny...cuz he seems like a pretty funny guy...cool to hang out with...however i don't think that you could pay me to be friends with coyt and susan...or cindy and chris...i don't know about anyone else...but i don't think that their relationship is going to last...they fight all the time...

FORT Newbie
    Again, shame on you... FAMILY is everything.

FORT Regular
    Pretty much anybody except for Coyt and Susan.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeoneill_110
    My pick is C&E. They do seem classy and dont whine like some other couples.
    By the way, it might be off the topic but did I see it wrong or did Chris said "F*** you" to Cindy and flipped her off ( of course it was blurred) when they were arguing in the room about him worrying about his shoes?
    I hope I was dreaming, otherwise what an embarrasement. This couple seems like they gotta go a long way before they really tie the knot.

yea, i thought i saw him flip her off too. i guess they really do forget that the cameras are there!

+ Reply to Thread