+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: is there anyone left that can beat susan and coyt?

is there anyone left that can beat susan and coyt?

it seems to me that susan and coyt were too much for the other couples from the very begining.every since the start, the other couples have been playing catch up.and with them winning the power couples status and knocking off any couple that posed any possible threat,they have all but assured that they will be one of the final two couples left standing. it's too bad that amy and vinnie never really had a chance to challenge them.i think they would have given them a run for their money.i might be wrong, but i doubt that i am.susan and coyt are great competitors and i admire that about them,but some of their tatics leave something to be desired.if they can continue on their streak they will ultimately win.but i hope they get some competition soon or everyone might tune out.

I don't think there is anyone left that can beat them to be honest.
    Unless the other couples are "sleeping dragons", no one else has shown anything like the skill of C & S so far.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    I think that by voting off A&V, S&C have "poked the bear". And everyone knows that you don't poke the bear. I think things are going to get interesting........

S & C are formidable competitors, but no one is infallible. They have to be careful, because due to the tactics they've used thus far, the second they slip up they could be in serious monkey poo.

Andree & Tonya seem like their biggest competition. They're in a committment with S & C, but I think the elimination of A & B effectively killed any trust that might have existed.

Maybe everyone will scratch their eyes out with mascara wands leaving Grace & Robert to take it all.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    S & C are formidable competitors, but no one is infallible. They have to be careful, because due to the tactics they've used thus far, the second they slip up they could be in serious monkey poo.

Andree & Tonya seem like their biggest competition. They're in a committment with S & C, but I think the elimination of A & B effectively killed any trust that might have existed.

Maybe everyone will scratch their eyes out with mascara wands leaving Grace & Robert to take it all.

That's what helped to secure Susan and Coyt's position in the game.I believe things would've been very different if April didn't nearly gouge out her eye with that mascara brush.Those things should come with warning labels.

Seems like someone put a hex on A & V. They seemed so promising, but got hit with stupid, nonsensical bad luck: the eye injury, losing at blackjack (which Vinny seemed to be an expert in, making it all the more surprising), etc. Has anyone checked S & C's room for voodoo dolls?
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by palmer62

Those things should come with warning labels.
    What?!?! It was her own fault - not the makers of mascra....lol She was porbably just in a rush and ahead of herself and slipped and poked her eye. I use mascara every day and never once poked/jammed it into my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by HIDFILA
    What?!?! It was her own fault - not the makers of mascra....lol She was porbably just in a rush and ahead of herself and slipped and poked her eye. I use mascara every day and never once poked/jammed it into my eye.

Well I have to take your word on that.But would admite it if you really did poke yourself in the eye?

Do any of the couples left realize how stupid they were for not eliminating Susan and Coyt when they had the chance?I think this might go down in reality tv history as one of the dumbest mistakes ever.The reason they kept you losers around is because they viewed you as not a threat.Why else would they keep you around?Maybe they felt sorry for you and really want you to bet them in the end. :rolleyes

I admit I was shocked that they didn't get rid of S&C while they had the chance, but I admire that T&A + C&C did not take the easy way out. Plus, I think the show would be a lot less interesting without ol' S&C around. Whether you love them or hate them, they're the most compelling duo on the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast