+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: is there anyone left that can beat susan and coyt?

I like what Robert said at the end though about hoping Susan and Coyt win now. He was right for once! They had there chance and blew it! It serves them all right if they get beat now! I do agree though it would have been boring keeping Grace and Robert over them. But they knew they could beat them!

As far as them keeping Susan and Coyt for the integrity factor. I don't even think integrity should be a word in reality tv. I mean everyone knows going in its a game. There will be lieing, cheating ect... And if you can handle it don't play! This is not the way people are in there real life.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I admit I was shocked that they didn't get rid of S&C while they had the chance, but I admire that T&A + C&C did not take the easy way out. Plus, I think the show would be a lot less interesting without ol' S&C around. Whether you love them or hate them, they're the most compelling duo on the show.
    Have to agree........T&A and C&C showed some real class.

I would still like the show more without susan and coyt though.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bcarson
    I like what Robert said at the end though about hoping Susan and Coyt win now. He was right for once! They had there chance and blew it! It serves them all right if they get beat now! I do agree though it would have been boring keeping Grace and Robert over them. But they knew they could beat them!

As far as them keeping Susan and Coyt for the integrity factor. I don't even think integrity should be a word in reality tv. I mean everyone knows going in its a game. There will be lieing, cheating ect... And if you can handle it don't play! This is not the way people are in there real life.
    Completely disagree...........there have been plenty of people on reality tv shows that have stuck by their word and have been honest people throughout the show; and those people have become America's favorites. The "everybody's doing it" argument doesn't change the fact that if they really are different poeple in real life, then they are sellouts for being spineless backstabbers on tv. Sorry, but you wouldn't get me to turn my back on my morals, beliefs, and reputation just for a paid-for wedding.......Pretty sad.

Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    Completely disagree...........there have been plenty of people on reality tv shows that have stuck by their word and have been honest people throughout the show; and those people have become America's favorites. The "everybody's doing it" argument doesn't change the fact that if they really are different poeple in real life, then they are sellouts for being spineless backstabbers on tv. Sorry, but you wouldn't get me to turn my back on my morals, beliefs, and reputation just for a paid-for wedding.......Pretty sad.
    Oh come on folks! I"m sure all of you have watched enough reality tv to note that there is a LOT of editing going on. I happen to think that S&C had a legitimate reason for getting rid of the commitment creators. I didn't like him one bit. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but somebody who sets out to form a commitment in a game where there is only one ultimate winner is only out for himself. There was obviously more going on behind the scenes between all of these couples than is being led on by production. I say may the best player of the game win!

Well if you aren't willing to get them while they are weak, then you certainly aren't going to beat them when they are strong.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by palmer62
    Well if you aren't willing to get them while they are weak, then you certainly aren't going to beat them when they are strong.
    Absolutely!

I cannot believe the total lack of strategy the Power Couples showed when they said that they "owed" Susan and Coyt for keeping them around so they didn't eliminate them. Loyalty is an admirable trait, but not when your goal is to win.

These people are idiots and deserve to lose if they can't even see what they have to do when it's right in front of their noses. I literally screamed "NO" at the TV when the so-called Power Couples eliminated Robert and Grace instead.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Absolutely!

I cannot believe the total lack of strategy the Power Couples showed when they said that they "owed" Susan and Coyt for keeping them around so they didn't eliminate them. Loyalty is an admirable trait, but not when your goal is to win.

These people are idiots and deserve to lose if they can't even see what they have to do when it's right in front of their noses. I literally screamed "NO" at the TV when the so-called Power Couples eliminated Robert and Grace instead.

I guess they'll tell that to Susan and Coyt when they eliminate them this Saturday.They are Supreme Idiots not to eliminate the strongest couple because they feel some misguided sense of loyalty.If they were in there place,Susan and Coyt wouldn't have hesitated in getting rid of them at the first chance they got.

FORT Regular
    The reason they kept you losers around is because they viewed you as not a threat.Why else would they keep you around?

yea, but at some point, you are also picking the people who might win. can you imagine if grace and robert somehow won this thing cause everyone just let them hang around. that is one of the things i liked and hated about the first 2 survivors. in S#1, the woman picked richard hatch cause she could not beat rudy, and hatch ends up winning the whole thing. in S#2, Big Tex Coby picked the woman who was his friend instead of the guy no one liked (can't remember his name) because he could not stand to see the guy end up the winner. eleminating robert and grace seems to me to be a act that says the weakest will not win.

Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    yea, but at some point, you are also picking the people who might win. can you imagine if grace and robert somehow won this thing cause everyone just let them hang around. that is one of the things i liked and hated about the first 2 survivors. in S#1, the woman picked richard hatch cause she could not beat rudy, and hatch ends up winning the whole thing. in S#2, Big Tex Coby picked the woman who was his friend instead of the guy no one liked (can't remember his name) because he could not stand to see the guy end up the winner. eleminating robert and grace seems to me to be a act that says the weakest will not win.

But,I still think they would have better chance at beating Grace and Robert than Susan and Coyt.Once they are back on top,I think they will soon start to regret their decision to keep them around.

FORT Regular
    :yeah But,I still think they would have better chance at beating Grace and Robert than Susan and Coyt.

well, you are absolutely right about that. poor robert, bless his heart. he was the first to let go in the first challenge and then said that he would not ask for sex 4x a week cause he needed his strength as an athlete on the first episode, swam off and left grace in the middle of the pool cause he was cramping in the second episode, fell in the fountain and cut his hand and then wouldn't ride the roller coaster in the third episode and was the only guy to have his woman fall in the fourth. but i admit it, i do like the poor guy. i wouldn't want him to win mind you, but i did like having him around. an i think he'd be fun to live next door to. i wouldn't loan him power tools, but i'd love to share a beer with him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast