+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skydive....

FORT Newbie

Skydive....

Anyone here going to the skydive this weekend??

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Baboola
    Anyone here going to the skydive this weekend??
    Huh? Is there a live challenge? Share the info, please.

Maybe Baboola's referring to the massive dive RttA's taken in the ratings!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Maybe Baboola's referring to the massive dive RttA's taken in the ratings!
    Actually the sky dive is a cool thing. Carolyn and Ethan are hosting an annual benefit for a close friend that died in a fire two years ago.. Each year they have a sky dive benefit that includes helicopter and plane rides. A bonfire and BBQ will be accompanied by Vinny's band rocking the crowd all night... From what I have herd, Andy and becca, Scott and Jess and Andre and tonya will all be in attendence... Sounds like they all became great friends. And the event sounds like a great time.

That sounds like a fun event.
    Hope they raise a lot of cash.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    The skydiving event was amazing! Carolyn and Ethan did a great job. Ethan is quite the daredevil in real life (you'd never know it by watching the show)! He jumped several times from the plane and a couple of times from a helicopter! I got to see four of the couples from the show there! Carolyn & Ethan (who are BOTH gorgeous in person!, and he didn't call her a bitch on TV), Becca and Andy (she's beautiful & he's a RIOT!), Jess & Scott (both very pale, but friendly as can be), and April & Vinnie (her eye is fine, btw...poor girl will NEVER live that one down). Too bad that the editing for the show doesn't do ANY of the couples justice (well maybe some of them are just as miserable as they are on TV). They were all great, and seemed genuinely happy to see each other. Vinnie's band "SHAKER" R O C K E D!!! Thanks to all of his "peeps" for coming down and ending the evening on such a great "note". I was a friend of Kelly ( the girl who died in the fire), and I'm sure that she's smiling down on us and thankful to everyone who participated. I look forward to running into C&E in South Jersey, and will probably start stalking them now that I know that they live nearby! LOL! Best of luck to (mostly) all of the couples in their futures together!

FORT Newbie
    wow , sounds cool...

that is NUTS...when April & Vin stopped over on Friday Vin said he wasn't planning on doing a jump, but I heard he did!!! Sounds like it was incredible fun, and it's nice to hear that they all remained friendly. I'd love to be at this event next year.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by 1934maple
    The skydiving event was amazing! Carolyn and Ethan did a great job. Ethan is quite the daredevil in real life (you'd never know it by watching the show)! He jumped several times from the plane and a couple of times from a helicopter! I got to see four of the couples from the show there! Carolyn & Ethan (who are BOTH gorgeous in person!, and he didn't call her a bitch on TV), Becca and Andy (she's beautiful & he's a RIOT!), Jess & Scott (both very pale, but friendly as can be), and April & Vinnie (her eye is fine, btw...poor girl will NEVER live that one down). Too bad that the editing for the show doesn't do ANY of the couples justice (well maybe some of them are just as miserable as they are on TV). They were all great, and seemed genuinely happy to see each other. Vinnie's band "SHAKER" R O C K E D!!! Thanks to all of his "peeps" for coming down and ending the evening on such a great "note". I was a friend of Kelly ( the girl who died in the fire), and I'm sure that she's smiling down on us and thankful to everyone who participated. I look forward to running into C&E in South Jersey, and will probably start stalking them now that I know that they live nearby! LOL! Best of luck to (mostly) all of the couples in their futures together!
    I thought this was suppose to be in this saturdays episode? How do you know all of this ahead of time?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by HIDFILA
    I thought this was suppose to be in this saturdays episode? How do you know all of this ahead of time?
    the skydiving event was recent - it will not be on the show and has nothing to do with the show except the fact that people from the show met up together and attended.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast