+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Race to the Altar Recap 8/13/03: Close Calls and Near Mrs.

FORT Fogey
    SFG!

I have not watched this show until this morning during my workout and it was last on my list. However, your recap added the needed bite to the goings on.

Some of my favorite quotes are:
    The smarmy factor is magnified by the fact that Coyt says this while he’s in own his “Roberto Venetian” robe, sitting at the foot of the bed where Chris & Cindy are lying in boxers and negligee, respectively (not so that you think Cindy’s topless in boxers and Chris is donning a little pink satin number). I’m saying it looks disturbingly like Coyt’s trying to set up a three-way, or in an insidious way, set his own sort of tacit commitment with Chris and Cindy.
    How hilariously cheeky!

Guess who fails first and flagrantly in today’s mission? Who else but chronically pathetic Robert, who not only trips over the fountain’s edge and ends up falling headlong into the water, but also falls on top of and cuts his hands on the very gold plate that he and Grace needed to win their preferred table.
    Robert is the biggest dork, but I am analyzing his behavior as passive-aggressive. It's the only way he can get back at Pottymouth Grace.

Meanwhile, back on the TV screen, Susan, near tears, clasps her hands together and Miss Southern Baptist looks as if she’s thanking the Lord for his assistance, as Coyt stands behind her and smiles expansively (as if to thank Mephistopheles for his assistance).
    I am so glad you caught that irony. That was exactly what I thought when I saw that hypocritical so-and-so.

I cannot stand Susan and Coyt and would love to see a well placed bolt of lightning or at the very least - elimination.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by palmer62
    you do have a point.but with them winning every week,we don't get to see the other side of them.the side that shows how they would deal with the other couples if they were not safe.now that would be great to see.would all of their words and action be thrown back in their faces by the other couples?those are the things you can only see if they had some true competition.
    Gotcha. You have a good point. I bet the drama factor would quadruple! They CANNOT win forever. No one ever does.
    I am betting T+A knock them down a few pegs pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Syckogrl
    I am betting T+A knock them down a few pegs pretty soon.
    She said T+A (sorry, I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy)
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12