+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion Thread 8/13 *Spoilers*

Dammit, April and Vinnie were eliminated
    "That's Numberwang!"

jan
    FORT Newbie
    I don't know..maybe if they win the wedding thenthey get whatever place setting they picked now..but that doesn't sound right since it is supposed to be the wedding of their dreams??

jan
    FORT Newbie
    Have to go watch Roseanne and BB and Paradise Hotel..all on at the same time!!

Have a happy viewing night Fluff

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Dammit, April and Vinnie were eliminated

They were the coolest couple on the show, too.

Grace is not being very nice about the rides. So he doesn't want to ride the roller coaster. Not a reason to call him names. I don't want to get any where near either of those and I am 400 miles from Vegas.

I think the first show that Susan and Coyt don't make Power Couple they will be gone. I hope so anyway

I hope so too dagwood.
    The others would be stupid to let them stay.
    "That's Numberwang!"

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    I feel so guilty....I like Susan and Coyt. They really seem to know each other well and work together well with each other's weakness and strengths. I'm sorry but I really am rooting for them to win.

I sort of relate to why they are doing this. If the parents don't want drinking or dancing and they are the ones paying for the wedding, then it doesn't matter if it is YOUR wedding, you have the kind they say. So I would like for them to have THEIR kind of wedding and I am sure this is the only way they can afford to do it.

But I am pretty sure that if they aren't a power couple one week their chances are over. Even the 2 couples that they have a commentment with would vote them out.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Well it looks like NBC has already given up on this show. The promos say that the show is moving to its new time slot, a week from Saturday at 10 pm. Who's going to be home so that they can watch this? Luckily I get the east coast feed, so I can watch it at 7 pm, but if I'm not home I will have to watch it on the Tivo.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    Well it looks like NBC has already given up on this show. The promos say that the show is moving to its new time slot, a week from Saturday at 10 pm.
    No one is going to see the show now. If April & Vinny were still in it I would make the effort to watch, but they aren't so I'm not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast