+ Reply to Thread

Thread: second episode

FORT Newbie

second episode

The show tonight was pretty good. I am struck with Coyt and Susan...they will be gone soon once everyone compares notes. To be honest, they deserve to go: as a threat and because they are pretty annoying.
    Sorry to see Becca and Andy go...they were great. I'm happy about Vin & April staying. They need more playing time and they are staying clear of controversy.

Show's good points: physical challenges, the BS will keep me intrerested in the show, and I'm getting to know the couples now.
    Show's bad points: Susan, Becca and Andy are gone, and little laughter/enjoyment so far.

See you next week!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by altarfan
    The show tonight was pretty good. I am struck with Coyt and Susan...they will be gone soon once everyone compares notes. To be honest, they deserve to go: as a threat and because they are pretty annoying.
    Sorry to see Becca and Andy go...they were great. I'm happy about Vin & April staying. They need more playing time and they are staying clear of controversy.

Show's good points: physical challenges, the BS will keep me intrerested in the show, and I'm getting to know the couples now.
    Show's bad points: Susan, Becca and Andy are gone, and little laughter/enjoyment so far.

See you next week!
    i gotta say...andy and becca made me nuts. they seemed too...plastic? perfect? fake? i just didn't trust those two. just a gut feeling that i offer only as my impression from the shows, and there is nothing (i don't think?) that backs me up as hard evidence, but i really didn't care for them after last week, and i felt the same way today.
    but i agree about april and vinnie...very glad they are still with us. i think they have more to show, based on the comments made about them.
    but C & S seriously better watch their backs...this seriously "upped the ante" for them. risky move...

FORT Newbie

coyt done

Quote Originally Posted by blondie
    i gotta say...andy and becca made me nuts. they seemed too...plastic? perfect? fake? i just didn't trust those two. just a gut feeling that i offer only as my impression from the shows, and there is nothing (i don't think?) that backs me up as hard evidence, but i really didn't care for them after last week, and i felt the same way today.
    but i agree about april and vinnie...very glad they are still with us. i think they have more to show, based on the comments made about them.
    but C & S seriously better watch their backs...this seriously "upped the ante" for them. risky move...
    coyt and his girl are done, we all know that....so lets discuss who will go next..any predictions? i think evan with those muttonchops is next to be bounced, did u see him crying like a little baby...im a vin and april fan , the underdogs....i havent seen them crying once, only april a little i think but the poor girl almost lost her eyeball...this couple has guts...and they have quite the look for tv....ben affleck and j-lo are on the outs, maybe vin and april are next to be in the spotlight? anyone else ses the resemblence??

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    My video tape goofed and I missed it last night. who were the 2 deciding couples? why are Susan & Coyt in trouble? Who went home?
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

FORT Newbie
    Fake? Perfect? Well, I must say that Becca IS perfect. She's gorgeous. Oh...that's not what you're talking about? Sorry.

But seriously...I'm sorry to see them go. I think Andy quickly created some bad rapport with the other couples right off the bat with his "double alliance" action. Sure he was trying to play it safe, but that obviously didn't go over well with some people...namely Susan & Coyt.

I'm sure S&C will be voted off as soon as they actually lose an event. But who knows when that will be. They're strong.

I'm kinda anxious to see what April & Vinny got goin' on.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybe
    Fake? Perfect? Well, I must say that Becca IS perfect. She's gorgeous. Oh...that's not what you're talking about? Sorry.
    But seriously...I'm sorry to see them go. I think Andy quickly created some bad rapport with the other couples right off the bat with his "double alliance" action. Sure he was trying to play it safe, but that obviously didn't go over well with some people...namely Susan & Coyt.
    I'm sure S&C will be voted off as soon as they actually lose an event. But who knows when that will be. They're strong.
    I'm kinda anxious to see what April & Vinny got goin' on.
    was andy making conflicting alliances and got busted?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    was andy making conflicting alliances and got busted?
    I think so! He seems pretty shady. You really get that impression from the episode.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by spankvb
    I think so! He seems pretty shady. You really get that impression from the episode.
    I did not get that impression. Do you recall when Andy made 2 different/separate alliances? I remember at the end of the first episode and throughout the second episode that the 4-team alliance was going strong. I dont recall seeing Andy talking to any of the alliance teams individually regarding a separate alliance or any of the 3 teams not involved in the big 4. Right?

FORT Newbie
    I think all the people in the alliance are not to be trusted. In essense, not only did they divide up the couples but they all became liars. If they informed the other couples, then there must have been some serious tension in the air. And if they did not, then they were lying and manipulating the game. Either way I was glad to see Andy and Becca go as it looks like they started the whole thing.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by toogood4yourkis
    I think all the people in the alliance are not to be trusted. In essense, not only did they divide up the couples but they all became liars. If they informed the other couples, then there must have been some serious tension in the air. And if they did not, then they were lying and manipulating the game. Either way I was glad to see Andy and Becca go as it looks like they started the whole thing.
    Totally Agree! I hate the idea of alliances. I wish people would play purely and fairly. I am a bit of an idealist, but I hate the idea of another Richard Hatch like win. He/She who wins the challenges should win. He/She who doesn't win challenges should not win. period.

+ Reply to Thread