+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Whats to come next show?

  1. #1
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    MAINE - GOING BACK TO TEXAS!
    Age
    35
    Posts
    28

    Whats to come next show?

    Anyone have any thoughts on what the next show this wednesday will be like?

    I feel Susan and Coyt will go un-noticed compared to last show. I think it would be a wise idea for another couple to step up into the limelight. Although with all the controversy going on, they (S&C) may have no choice but to play to be a powercouple again to stay in the game. I am hoping the last show didn't affect the way the other couples thought about them, I would hate for them to have caused such a comotion that if they are not a powercouple they will get voted off by the other couples. -Yikes! What do you think?

  2. #2
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by HIDFILA
    Anyone have any thoughts on what the next show this wednesday will be like?

    I feel Susan and Coyt will go un-noticed compared to last show. I think it would be a wise idea for another couple to step up into the limelight. Although with all the controversy going on, they (S&C) may have no choice but to play to be a powercouple again to stay in the game. I am hoping the last show didn't affect the way the other couples thought about them, I would hate for them to have caused such a comotion that if they are not a powercouple they will get voted off by the other couples. -Yikes! What do you think?
    It seems to me that if/when they loose this week they would surly get booted. It seems to me that when people on reality shows come bustin out of the gate like that they become a target. It is normally those who kinda lay low are the ones that usually win. I think that by winning first not to mention all the controversy, Coyt and Susan have a bull's eye on their back. Then again they might have only won as a fluke and the others may relize that they are not a threat at all.

    Either way I can not wait to see how it all plays out!

  3. #3
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    13
    I agree with spankvb. I cant wait to see if it was good skills or luck with the last event. I ready to see if and what happens next. the previews look really good.

  4. #4
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    dallas, texas
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by spankvb
    It seems to me that if/when they loose this week they would surly get booted. It seems to me that when people on reality shows come bustin out of the gate like that they become a target. It is normally those who kinda lay low are the ones that usually win. I think that by winning first not to mention all the controversy, Coyt and Susan have a bull's eye on their back. Then again they might have only won as a fluke and the others may relize that they are not a threat at all.

    Either way I can not wait to see how it all plays out!

    i know that people who win the first challenges become an easy target, but i also think it warrants mentioning that susan may have created a few enemies with the outburst last week. i wonder if they would get voted off..not because they won the first challenge...but becasue she made people mad?

  5. #5
    Dchic
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spankvb
    It seems to me that if/when they loose this week they would surly get booted. It seems to me that when people on reality shows come bustin out of the gate like that they become a target. It is normally those who kinda lay low are the ones that usually win. I think that by winning first not to mention all the controversy, Coyt and Susan have a bull's eye on their back. Then again they might have only won as a fluke and the others may relize that they are not a threat at all.

    Either way I can not wait to see how it all plays out!
    R U KIDDING ME!! Coyt and Susan are extremely athletic and strong people, not to mention smart because they know how to play the game! Their winnings are not flukes or luck. But, they better keep up this winning streak because if they dont, they will be gone. Who wouldn't kick them off! Ohh, i forgot... Becca & Andy wouldn't.

  6. #6
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    13

    atheletic and strong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dchic
    R U KIDDING ME!! Coyt and Susan are extremely athletic and strong people, not to mention smart because they know how to play the game! Their winnings are not flukes or luck. But, they better keep up this winning streak because if they dont, they will be gone. Who wouldn't kick them off! Ohh, i forgot... Becca & Andy wouldn't.
    cmon athletic and strong, the guy is a twig...although they pulled that 100 pound ball, but who knows how long it really took them to do that...
    susan sort of looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle a little bit?

  7. #7
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    MAINE - GOING BACK TO TEXAS!
    Age
    35
    Posts
    28
    The guy maybe a twig but he sure is viewed as a threat to other couples, wait till next show when they are one of the 2 powercouples again! Whats interesting is that he and Susan won the "ONLY" two physical competitions couples have endured. Pretty good for a twig!Infact they were only one question away last show from being the only powercouple on the very first show. Man, they rock!
    Last edited by HIDFILA; 08-07-2003 at 09:32 AM.

  8. #8
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    23
    he's not a twig, both very strong, but making way too many enemies, between winning and blowing apart the alliance, they're gone first chance.

  9. #9
    FORT Newbie tmbg99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    22
    Most of the guys on the show are pretty ripped if you ask me... I think the physical challenges all come down to the strength of the girl. I mean, look at Andree... the guy's a tank!! He's about twice the mass of Coyt. In the second physical challenge, Susan was the only girl actually helping the guy, that's why they won. She is BY FAR the strongest girl physically there

  10. #10
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    13
    Coyt maybe a twig but i saw alot of guys give up. we dont know how long it took. we do know that they won. they know how to work toether and i think that is a big part of them winning. that is going to help in their marriage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.