+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats to come next show?

FORT Newbie
    I completely agree with you - it comes down to the strength of the girl. Susan was helping but I saw that Cindy and Coyt came in seconds behind and Cindy was very strong helping out as well. I think both those couples are vey strong. Becca was also strong because out of the remaining couples - they were the only ones that finished. I don't even think the rest of the couples were able to move the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by tmbg99
    Most of the guys on the show are pretty ripped if you ask me... I think the physical challenges all come down to the strength of the girl. I mean, look at Andree... the guy's a tank!! He's about twice the mass of Coyt. In the second physical challenge, Susan was the only girl actually helping the guy, that's why they won. She is BY FAR the strongest girl physically there

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by misterg1166
    cmon athletic and strong, the guy is a twig...although they pulled that 100 pound ball, but who knows how long it really took them to do that...
    susan sort of looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle a little bit?
    A twig that beat the $#%! out out of everyone else

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by spankvb
    A twig that beat the $#%! out out of everyone else
    Sing it Sister!

FORT Newbie
    cmon athletic and strong, the guy is a twig...although they pulled that 100 pound ball, but who knows how long it really took them to do that...
    What do Susan's looks have to do with their ability to play the game??
    Coyt is a twig, but they keep winning. And, it doesn't matter how long it took them to complete the challenge, the only thing that matters is who completes it first. They consistently work together and win. Robert said it the best "You guys are like the Lakers, Back to Back to Back!"

FORT Regular
    hey, it took them LESS time than it took everyone else. he doesn't look too buff, (ok, maybe even a little like a twig) but the fact of their performance speaks for itself. the show said they met playing volleyball, so he's got to have some jump in him (unless they met at her southern baptist church volleyball and picnic event).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12