+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 20 Questions

20 Questions

I really enjoyed the physical challenges in this show but I thought it was totally boring when they began the "question and answer" portion. I also don't like the "voting off" aspect. I'd rather they eliminate the first couple to fail at the physical challenge. Anybody else feel this way?

Apple obsessed goddess Tangerinejoy's Avatar
    Somewhat, I just think the producers wanted more "scheming" and whatnot for the eliminations. As for the relationship game, I too found it boring and the music sounded like a cheap infomercial. Relationship games are a good idea just come up with better ones!! lol

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerinejoy
    Somewhat, I just think the producers wanted more "scheming" and whatnot for the eliminations. As for the relationship game, I too found it boring and the music sounded like a cheap infomercial. Relationship games are a good idea just come up with better ones!! lol
    gotta agree with both of you...this aspect of it was a little bit of a letdown.

I agree with all of you that the first relationship challenge was a snooze.

I hope it doesn't remain this way for the rest of the show. They promised "intense physical and mental" challenges. The physical stunt really had me on the edge of my seat, but if it wasn't for Susan's outburst during the relationship game, I would have seriously been sleeping the second half of the show.

I like Tangerine's idea--
    Relationship games are a good idea just come up with better ones!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    I have to agree with all of you the questions were boring. I hope the rest of the show has more stunts like Fear Factor. It would make it more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I agree with all of you that the first relationship challenge was a snooze.

I hope it doesn't remain this way for the rest of the show. They promised "intense physical and mental" challenges. The physical stunt really had me on the edge of my seat, but if it wasn't for Susan's outburst during the relationship game, I would have seriously been sleeping the second half of the show.

I like Tangerine's idea--

FORT Regular

voting

Quote Originally Posted by Tangerinejoy
    the voting aspect just encourages the secret pacts and conspiracies that andy tried to form and got andy voted off. i sat let the best man and woman win without the pacts, alliances, committments. but then, who'd watch?

What did you guys think of the "Betiquette" game. I liked that gambling aspect, which I think jazzed it up a bit, and made it a little less "NewlyWed Game". However...Wedding Etiquette questions?!! I didn't care about that stuff when I was getting married! BORING!

There's got to be more exciting and innovative ways to do the the mental challenges--why didn't the producers think of them, are they "mentally challenged" themselves? (OK, I know, bad joke :rolleyes)
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread