+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lisa Dergan

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 18 10
    HI! I'm Lisa's nipple!!!
    uh, can you email me privately?

Awww, Fastcar, I'm sorry. It turns out Lisa's taken...I just found out Lisa is dating testosterone-fest filmmaker Michael Bay.

Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Awww, Fastcar, I'm sorry. It turns out Lisa's taken...I just found out Lisa is dating testosterone-fest filmmaker Michael Bay.

forget lisa! IS THAT YOU IN THE PICTURE WITH YOUR POSTS???? YOU EMAIL ME!

Awww, you flatter me, Fastcar. Alas, that is not me, but gorgeous Italian actress Monica Bellucci whom you might have seen in Matrix Revolutions, but you should see in Malena or Brotherhood of the Wolf.

(In fact, I am far, far better looking. )
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Awww, you flatter me, Fastcar. Alas, that is not me, but gorgeous Italian actress Monica Bellucci whom you might have seen in Matrix Revolutions, but you should see in Malena or Brotherhood of the Wolf.

(In fact, I am far, far better looking. )
    well, your hubby is very luck to have a companion with your wit, intellect, and looks. by the way, since you are better looking (and as i picture you in my mind, you definately are!), then i didn't flatter you, i flattered Ms. Bellucci.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12