+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bedroom Antics

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    Any time I've stayed in a hotel that had a sofa in the room, the sofa could be made into a bed. I think there's a little drama added here by the producers.
    I dont think the producers would agree to seperate arrangements and then not provide them, Cindy and Chris had to have some idea that they would be sleeping in the same room. I think that's what chris ment when he said "You knew it would be like this".... I think Cindy should have adapted to the situation. I do respect her for sticking to her morals and not wanting to disrespect her parents. I just think she should have been more realistic about the situation and Chris, respect your woman and be a gentleman.....give her the bed.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by thelagirl
    I totally agree with you. but want to point out one thing, is it right to marry with a guy who does not respect your values? She was right about sticking her and her families values but the man she is committed to was not. Not to mention that he did not even bother to offer her the bed and sleep on the couch. Seems like a selfish, one sided relationship to me.
    I think he was completely wrong not to offer to sleep on the couch, I 'm sure he knew how she felt. He should have offered so then it wouldn't have been such an issue but I think she was wrong to belittle him by saying "I'm not like you". I felt she looked down on him but she was probably upset because he was being such an idiot. There is always two sides to a relationship maybe in weeks to come we will see his. Or, your right and he's totally selfish.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jolie
    I think he was completely wrong not to offer to sleep on the couch, I 'm sure he knew how she felt. He should have offered so then it wouldn't have been such an issue but I think she was wrong to belittle him by saying "I'm not like you". I felt she looked down on him but she was probably upset because he was being such an idiot. There is always two sides to a relationship maybe in weeks to come we will see his. Or, your right and he's totally selfish.
    I agree with you, Jolie.

I think it will be really interesting to see how this couples dynamic reveals itself. You cannot judge based on a snapshot, but they really didn't seem to be in sync, did they?

FORT Newbie
    I think we all need to relax on the whole Chris not being a gentleman bit. Has anyone ever thought about what may have happened after the cameras showed us the "not giving up the bed DRAMA"????

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by shantorri
    I think we all need to relax on the whole Chris not being a gentleman bit. Has anyone ever thought about what may have happened after the cameras showed us the "not giving up the bed DRAMA"????
    i don't think anyone is really worked up about it...it was just interesting topic of discussion because it was a unique situation. and there could easily have been editing involved.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jolie
    i had totally forgotten about that "i'm not like you" comment...i have to agree that it sounded a bit pious...and not very nice. but...there is definitely ALWAYS two sides to a argument (just ask my husband, he'll tell you! )

FORT Newbie
    okay, what happened to the seperate beds? now, i dont know what to think. was cindy just trying to put on an act about her family or did she have a change of mind? i hope she didnt think that it would not come out on tv.

FORT Newbie
    i don't think its a big deal...it was an interesting topic of discussion at first because it was a unique situation. I think she probably simply had a change of mind or there could easily have been editing involved to make it drama.

Quote Originally Posted by tvking
    okay, what happened to the seperate beds? now, i dont know what to think. was cindy just trying to put on an act about her family or did she have a change of mind? i hope she didnt think that it would not come out on tv.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12