+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 7/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    No, actually the point is that you SHOULD dog PH. Its total and complete crap. But its FUN crap.

I may give "Race" one more episode before I really pass judgement, but its going to be an uphill climb. There were just a ton of things which bugged me, and it wasn't fun enough to overcome those.
    FUN crap is good crap though. necessary evils.

i liked the show. the couple fighting or working together...i'm intrigued. coyt and susan seemed so strong and mature in the first competition..and things fell apart. i'm totally interested in whether they will regain their footing and composure.
    and tonya and andre just seemed so cool...i have to admit, i'm invested in these guys after one show. i'm pretty sure there is gonna be a couple people who are pretty easy to hate...which is always fun!

I deliberately avoided this thread until after I wrote my recap, just to avoid being influenced by what you guys wrote. My favorite comment about RttA is that it's "craptacular"...or was it "craptastic"? I'm not sure, it seems like the word "crap" was flying around a lot in this thread...

I just want to state for the record that PH is truly the height of crappination, but I actually loved every minute when I did the recap for that last week. It is so bad that it's good, and just begs you to hate it.

Back to Race to the Altar, I actually liked the show. Don't know if I got really invested just because my husband and I were watching together and both got really into the challenges, and also were able to reminisce about the challenges we faced during our engagement (not 100 ft platforms, but more like "Can't put the divorced Aunt and Uncle together on the seating list: type of stuff). I've still got hopes for the show.

The physical challenge really held me in suspense. The Newlywed game was ultra-lame, however. Anyway, we'll see how next week's turns out.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345