Engaged: October 1, 2002
    Where They Met: Playing volleyball

FORT Newbie
    WOW! that is an age gap...but I am not sure he is really 28

FORT Newbie

hot stuff

Quote Originally Posted by spankvb
    WOW! that is an age gap...but I am not sure he is really 28

He definitely does not look 28! I am so excited for this show to start. It looks so good--lots n lots a'drama. I bet there are tons a'knock down drag outs!!

FORT Newbie

He is 28...the age gap is strange...but it works. he acts much younger! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Syckogrl
    He definitely does not look 28! I am so excited for this show to start. It looks so good--lots n lots a'drama. I bet there are tons a'knock down drag outs!!

FORT Newbie
    i've heard rumors of controversy...i cannot wait for this show to air!!!! i'm gonna catch all the drama.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ihopej
    i've heard rumors of controversy...i cannot wait for this show to air!!!! i'm gonna catch all the drama.
    Apparently the rumors are true, because this couple has definitely gotten involved with some controversy. Coyt is definitely NOT 28, but Susan is hot and apparently strong. We'll see.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by money
    Apparently the rumors are true, because this couple has definitely gotten involved with some controversy. Coyt is definitely NOT 28, but Susan is hot and apparently strong. We'll see.
    susan is DEFINITELY hot and VERY strong....makes her a hard woman to handle....can coyt handle her??????

FORT Newbie

coyt is 28--i have a friend who went to school with him.

i'm intrigued...the first episode showed them have a genuine argument...and coyt seemed really uncomfortable when susan lashed out at becca and andy like that....but she admitted it and really calmed down...so i'm reserving judgement. they seem pretty strong as a couple (since everyone fights-but not everyone resolves effectively), so i'm totally riveted.

FORT Newbie
    money--what do you know???how do you know??? tell us about this controversy! do you have details? seems like you heard more than rumors?

I thought the controversy was that her Southern Baptist parents don't know that she lives with Coyt.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1234567891011 ... LastLast