It seems to me that Coyt and Susan where kinda put on the spot by A & B at the first deliberation. Andy said, "I need to know are you in or are you out?" I don't think that C & S had any choice but to agree, if they said no...they just made three foes. I also think that they where skeptical about the commitment and particularly A & B for starting the commitment as they where the last ones asked...and even that only happened after they (C & S) had already won.
My perception is that A & B where kinda shady...did you hear Andy say, "I feel like I am in the captains chair cause of my commitments" This guy was riding everyone’s coat tails. I think that C & S could not trust them.
With regard to the information via Chris and Cindy...I think that C & S trusted them more than A & B. I think that you have to go with the best information from the best source. then you have to just make the best choice available.
Just a friendly observation, and I realize it is just semantics, but...last time I checked, two people (or one couple) may be defined as multiple.
Originally Posted by tvking
Originally Posted by Syckogrl
Wow...thanks for that definition of multiple. I dont know what I was thinking. However, C&S clearly implied throughout those conversations that more than one couple (an alternate definition of "multiple") provided them the information. Plus, throughout the competitions and the postings here the couples are to asked to act as one...and according to the postings, thats why C&S are doing well.
Interpretation and Perception.
Originally Posted by tvking
Not to mention sarcasm.
Have a SUPER day!
way to go!
I am so glad that they got rid of andy. i did not like him. he started to be nice once he saw he was going to go home. way to go coyt and susan! you guys are the best.:)
Susan and Coyt better keep ensuring they're a power couple or they'll be out.
Firstly, they're just too strong and secondly they broke their word to a couple they were commited with, on the strength of someones hunch.
Cindy didn't hear Becca or Andy say they were going after Coyt and Susan, she later admitted to Tonya that she basically just felt that was the case.
She really appeared to have no solid evidence to base it on.
Also, how could Coyt not read that Susan betting all the chips on the final question was a signal to tank it? :rolleyes
What are you talking about? He only started being nice when he knew he was going home? He didnt change the entire time. C&S are just playing the game, but man...they have to live with themselves...since they clearly are good competitors why are they playing the game this way?...Maybe it shows a little about their personality.
Originally Posted by ilovecoyt
I really cannot believe my eyes reading some of these posts. There is no way on earth anyone other than Coyt and Susan's friends and family would defend their actions last night. I am sure now more than ever that they are two of the most despicable, sleazy people I have ever seen. Here are the FACTS of what happened:
1. C+S interview each couple to see which one can give the best reasons as to why to stay in the show.
2. C+S assure one couple that whatever they say won't leave the room, then proceed to spill everything that couple said in private to Andree and Tonya (Lie #1)
3. C+S proceed to tell everyone that they heard from "multiple couples" or "reliable sources" that A+B were planning on voting them out.....when all they really heard was an opinion from Cindy and Chris that they would vote off A+B and that it was their OPINION that A+B would vote off C+S if given the chance.........Mind you, C+C admitted that they had no basis for this opinion. (Multiple lies)
4. C+S proceed to lie right to A+B's faces that they heard that Andree and Tonay were planning on breaking the commitment. (Yet another Lie).
5. C+S stab Andy and Becca in the back........the one couple that swore allegiance to them until the end. (Well, that's just stupidity because now nobody in their right minds would trust them for the rest of this game).
The fact that anyone would describe last night's events as anything other than sleazy and sickening is beyond me. And don't tell me it's good strategy.........C+S now look like complete jerks to all of America (who, after all votes on the winner.......good thinking there!), and backstabbers to the rest of the couples. Oh, Let me clarify .... "all of America" that isn't blinded by their friendship or family ties to C+S.
My only regret from last night's show was that Andy didn't punch Coyt in the face at the end. Although the "watch your backs" and "be careful" were really good touches. I truly feel for A+B.....they got so screwed!
Susan and Coyt: well, can't wait to see them get theirs.
Nice to see you back and chatting up a storm again. Does America get to vote? I haven't heard or maybe I missed that. I thought they just played till they were down to two couples and then they compete to see who wins.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.