+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Susan and Coyt

FORT Newbie
    I saw the preview and it looks like we get to see some other people besides coyt and susan. I dont know about anyone else but i am ready for some nice action.

FORT Newbie
    I can't wait for tonights show. I read an article, not sure where, possibly even on this website, that said this is the number one show with ages 18-28. I even have my mother looking forward to watching the show! -

FORT Newbie

FORT Newbie
    wow. i use to think coythater was just extremely bias and only posting because of his friendship to scott, but after watching this episode maybe coyt and susan are not nice people. they actually said that "numerous" people told them that andy and becca wanted them off, but if i recall correctly wasnt it only cindy and chris? they really do want to win, but is it worth it at any cost? any thoughts?

FORT Newbie
    coyt your a little snake, but i can understand u NOT putting april and vinny on this past espisode...but at the same time u r on your way out the door...in a hurry...u had ure share of victory, no its sayonara senorita!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by misterg1166
    coyt your a little snake, but i can understand u NOT putting april and vinny on this past espisode...but at the same time u r on your way out the door...in a hurry...u had ure share of victory, no its sayonara senorita!
    I'll just say i'm so glad vinnie and april didn't get voted off. it would have so frustrating for them!!! AND...they would have taken the vote as indicative of april's injury and subsequent weakness. It seemed apparent that if they DID get voted off, it would have been because they are considered STRONG (which would be a compliment--the opposite of how A & V would have felt about it, probably).

It would have sent a different message to them, so i'm very glad S & C chose to fight that couple when they could really compete. i'm intersted in what this couple brings to the table.

they haven't been able to show it yet, but every one of the contestants (maybe that's an exaggeration, but a lot!) noted their strength. i'd like to see that in action, ya know? i want to see that "Bronx Moxy" that was mentioned a few times!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by tvking
    wow. i use to think coythater was just extremely bias and only posting because of his friendship to scott, but after watching this episode maybe coyt and susan are not nice people. they actually said that "numerous" people told them that andy and becca wanted them off, but if i recall correctly wasnt it only cindy and chris? they really do want to win, but is it worth it at any cost? any thoughts?
    it's interesting...i just think i may have done the same in their shoes because i got a bad vibe from A & B from the two shows. C & S certainly made enemies breaking the commitment, and maybe i'm not a "nice person" either, but i got a BAD feeling from those two (A & B). they made it interesting, so i'm not saying i'm glad they're gone. I'm just saying i can't say that i might not have done the same dmn thing!

any thoughts on that?
    Last edited by blondie; 08-06-2003 at 11:43 PM.

Dchic
    Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    In response to Coyt,........oops, I mean "everyman":
    It is true that i know scott from high school. however, these postings were not sanctioned by him; these were my own feelings after watching the first episode; and if you have noticed i have not posted since.

hopefully, this will respond to your posting. first, if you WATCH and actually LISTEN to the episode, coyt himself said prior to putting scott and jessica's name into the uninvited envelope that "both of them are strong." additionally, they showed coyt stating that scott was a trial lawyer and could manipulate people...that to me shows that coyt felt scott and jessica were a threat both physically and mentally. second, responding to your contention that they should have voted for andree and tonya; a possible reason they did not vote off andree and tonya was because they were in a committment with them.

lastly, for you to say that scott and jessica were not the strongest couple may imply that you are friends of someone on the show and know something i dont know. nobody truly knows who the "strongest" couples are, we only know what nbc wants to show us and if they felt that it was necessary to show coyt stating what i already said above, it must have meant that scott and jessica were a stronger couple and that the power couples felt threatened.

for everyone else who responded to my postings these were my feelings and that was the way i would have played the game. when i play games, i play to win, but i also play to beat the best. nobody wants to watch a superbowl between the st. louis rams and the cincinnati bengals, do they? added to this is the fact that he lied to their face. when you sign up for something like this everyone knows what they are getting involved in and if the couples wanted scott and jessica off because of their strength or occupation then just tell them. you did not see susan or the other power couple tell them it was random. If you couldn't get from my posting that my biggest problem with the way Coyt played the game was the fact that he didn't have the spine to just come out and be honest with scott and jess, hopefully I've spelled it out in enough detail for you now.

In the first episode, Susan and Becca both were crying and upset. Coyt and Andy were unhappy as well. Don't you c that this process was hard enough. but i do agree with the fact that coyt should have told them they were strong competitors. I think that would have made them feel better. But seriously, when the power couple makes the elimantion the are playing the game, this isn't some "ms. race to c who can have the best friends" This is a competion! Lets bring it on!

Dchic
    Quote Originally Posted by blondie
    it's interesting...i just think i may have done the same in their shoes because i got a bad vibe from A & B from the two shows. C & S certainly made enemies breaking the commitment, and maybe i'm not a "nice person" either, but i got a BAD feeling from those two (A & B). they made it interesting, so i'm not saying i'm glad they're gone. I'm just saying i can't say that i might not have done the same dmn thing!

any thoughts on that?

I agree! A& B seemed to have stuff up their sleeves that was not on the air. Also, this is to everybody, in the first episode if you remember correctly the commitment between ethan, andy and andree was made @ the beginning of the show. C&S were included into the commitment after they won the first challenge. So the whole"commitment" thing doesn't sound too fair to coyt & susan. If i was them id fell like people were just using me.

FORT Newbie
    Sure seems like they blew it by voting off andy & becca, but only for the reasons that they used, C&S never really looked into the allegations enough, and obviously were wrong. A&B did seem to be a strong couple, and that should've been the reason to boot them.

Alliances may work on survivor, but not here, your alliance is with your spouse, how can any of the other people in the alliance possibly trust C&S after this? They better win a power couple spot every week cause if they don't they are history .

+ Reply to Thread