+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Susan and Coyt

I missed it..I forgot it was on. Stupid time slot change messed me up. They showed the wedding? I am glad Susan and Coyt won.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfan
    The wedding was beautiful. I felt sorry for Susan that her parents weren't there. I was happy that Coyt's father gave her away. They seem like such a loving family. May Coyt's and Susan' love for each other give them a lifetime of happiness.
    I felt sorry for Susan, too. I really don't understand ... if Susan's parents came, they wouldn't have to drink or dance ... can Southern Baptists like her parents not go to restaurants where alcohol is served? At least her sister was there.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I still can't stand Susan & Coyt. The other couples made a big mistake by not getting rid of them when they had the chance. I got so upset when they won that I just turned off the tv and went to bed.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    I still can't stand Susan & Coyt. The other couples made a big mistake by not getting rid of them when they had the chance. I got so upset when they won that I just turned off the tv and went to bed.
    well then, you missed a beautiful wedding attended by all the contestants. i enjoyed the comments of the contestants at the wedding. still wish i could have seen the many things on the editing floor though.

it was a very nice finale, i was very happy that coyt and susan won they were my favorite team from the beginning.

FORT Newbie
    Soyt & Cusan shoulda just gone to the justice of the peace, as she mentioned. How about that minister's tie?! I thought he was going to start asking for donations....

Fastcar, Apparently there is some good stuff on the editing floor. A huge fight at the wedding between Andy & Chris. Much more as well.

It'd be great if they have a follow-up show with all the cut stuff.

FORT Newbie

follow-up

Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    well then, you missed a beautiful wedding attended by all the contestants. i enjoyed the comments of the contestants at the wedding. still wish i could have seen the many things on the editing floor though.

We need a follow up to see how the couples are doing in 5 years or so

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by 18 10
    Soyt & Cusan shoulda just gone to the justice of the peace, as she mentioned. How about that minister's tie?! I thought he was going to start asking for donations....

Fastcar, Apparently there is some good stuff on the editing floor. A huge fight at the wedding between Andy & Chris. Much more as well.

It'd be great if they have a follow-up show with all the cut stuff.

I can't believe that I was actually surprised that they won. Although they DID do a great job in the challenges, they certainly LACKED the grace & sophistication of Carolyn & Ethan. It was a shame that her parents decided not to attend, especially after watching the series and knowing how important this was to their (adopted) daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by 1934maple
    I can't believe that I was actually surprised that they won. Although they DID do a great job in the challenges, they certainly LACKED the grace & sophistication of Carolyn & Ethan. It was a shame that her parents decided not to attend, especially after watching the series and knowing how important this was to their (adopted) daughter.
    [COLOR=Black]Susan & Coyt did win the majority of the physical challenges, so I guess Congratulations is in order. I agree that it was a shame that Susan's parents did not attend the biggest event of their daughter's life!

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Operator
    [COLOR=Black]Susan & Coyt did win the majority of the physical challenges, so I guess Congratulations is in order. I agree that it was a shame that Susan's parents did not attend the biggest event of their daughter's life!

They probably watched it on tv. I'm sure they saw a lot more than they would have wanted to see if they watched the show. They sound like they're really up-tight people and probably wouldn't approve of their daughter sleeping with Coyt without being married. I'm sure that played a large part in their decision to not attend the wedding. Even though I don't like Coyt & Susan I think it's a real shame that they chose not to attend the wedding.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

+ Reply to Thread