+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Susan and Coyt

FORT Regular
    "ok, i went back ad reread my post. i think i did respond to the substance of your post, which is you hate coyt and susan. i observed that others don't seem to or they've have been voted off. it was about the show. i did not attack you or scott. you are right, i don't know scott, but i cannot believe that you would attack coyt if scott liked coyt. i would not attack publically one of my friend's friends. i don't think you would either, given how passionate you are about scott. you admit that you and scott talk about your postings, so, yea, i think i know how scott feels. it doesn't matter at all, but of course i think i know how he feels. and i don't think i asked for your attack my making the observation or reciting the actual events of the show."

In the interests of saving everyone else on this forum the bickering and arguing that is bound to go on over this, I've private messaged "fastcar" my response. Hopefully this will allow the thread to actually get back to the show.....Again.

Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    I think you are right about Andree and Tonya getting stronger as the game has progressed. I hope A&T and C&E can keep it together for one more episode and send C&S home.
    I agree with you and think that Andree and Tonya are getting stronger, especially in the mental challenges. I just wish that they along with Ethan and Carolyn would have voted C&S off the last episode. Both couples are sticking with their commitment. If C&S became power couples again the last two weeks, I'm sure they would not have honored their commitment as they already let A&B down!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Operator
    I agree with you and think that Andree and Tonya are getting stronger, especially in the mental challenges. I just wish that they along with Ethan and Carolyn would have voted C&S off the last episode. Both couples are sticking with their commitment. If C&S became power couples again the last two weeks, I'm sure they would not have honored their commitment as they already let A&B down!
    I think that Andre and Tonya are sticking by their commitment, but it seems to me that the Dr's (C&E) would gladly be rid of them (C&S). Carolyn went on about them already winning the $$$$$$$$.

I would not be surprised if C&S had broken the already shattered "commitment", but I am glad Andy and Becca are the heck out of there. I am not really a Susan and Coyt fan, but think that Andy is a freakin TOOL. Man that guy is sleazy!

sty_at_home_mom
    I was for Andre and Tonya, but now after seeing the last episode when she did not help him at all I hope they loose. How is she not supportive, let me count the ways;

1. She just stood there in the arena while Andre looked for the shoes
    2. She did nothing with the rice, and Andre had to do it all
    3. At the end of the race she was griping at him and he told her the rice was heavy, to which she replied "your a man...suck it up"

My husband and I agree that in order to make a marriage work you have to work together.

I am putting my money on Susan and Coyt; they work together and are a damn strong couple. In the end I just want the survival of the fittest. From where I sit that is Coyt and Susan!

Quote Originally Posted by sty_at_home_mom

I am putting my money on Susan and Coyt; they work together and are a damn strong couple. In the end I just want the survival of the fittest. From where I sit that is Coyt and Susan!

As for the broken commitment earlier----yes they broke it and at the time I was thinking to myself "You two just screwed up" but we have to keep in mind that the reason they broke it was because they were under the impression that Andy & Becca were telling people that they were going to get rid of Susan & Coyt. They were by all means guilty of not getting all the facts and listening to the wrong people. But they did have a reason and if I was 'playing' the game I could not say that I would not have done the same thing under those circumstances. I don't know. We only see a very small portion of what actually happens on these shows and you can bet that what we see is what the producers want to use to cause scandal for ratings. You have to take it all for what it is. The producers attempt to manipulate ratings.

I have been watching a special on Bravo that gets into all of this editing and such with reality shows and have learned a lot. These shows are just entertainment. As such we have to keep in mind that it is not 'real' and we are not seeing the 'real' people.

sty_at_home_mom
    Quote Originally Posted by wss4

As for the broken commitment earlier----yes they broke it and at the time I was thinking to myself "You two just screwed up" but we have to keep in mind that the reason they broke it was because they were under the impression that Andy & Becca were telling people that they were going to get rid of Susan & Coyt. They were by all means guilty of not getting all the facts and listening to the wrong people. But they did have a reason and if I was 'playing' the game I could not say that I would not have done the same thing under those circumstances. I don't know. We only see a very small portion of what actually happens on these shows and you can bet that what we see is what the producers want to use to cause scandal for ratings. You have to take it all for what it is. The producers attempt to manipulate ratings.

I have been watching a special on Bravo that gets into all of this editing and such with reality shows and have learned a lot. These shows are just entertainment. As such we have to keep in mind that it is not 'real' and we are not seeing the 'real' people.
    I think you have hit on some great points.

FORT Newbie
    I liked Coyt and Susan the first show. I think they are a strong couple and look like they belong to each other. I am excited about how the show ended tonite. I won't say anything because of those folks who live on the West Coast

FORT Newbie
    The wedding was beautiful. I felt sorry for Susan that her parents weren't there. I was happy that Coyt's father gave her away. They seem like such a loving family. May Coyt's and Susan' love for each other give them a lifetime of happiness.

FORT Newbie
    Susan and Coyt, I'm so glad that you won! You guys totally deserve it and Susan, ECUADOR is awesome so don't even worry about it...Be happy and take care of one another...About the whole Andy and Becca thing...GRow up , Cindy was more real then the 2 of you.Anyways back to the REAL things that matter...Everything's GONNA BE OKAY...Susan and Coyt , God bless ya..

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    I thought Coyt to be honest with you looked like he was about 17 or 18 years old. He looks very young to be 28 years old. Wow...as for Susan, she wasn't exactly my cup of tea. She was very whiny. I was rootin for Tonia and Andre. I thought they were really cool. But congrats to Coyt and Susan anyhow.
    Last edited by Clayalltheway49; 09-14-2003 at 07:37 AM.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

+ Reply to Thread