+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Susan and Coyt

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sty_at_home_mom
    I think that you are right, that Coyt and Susan are not the strongest couple any more. They are not winning! I think that the other couples are stronger and Susan and Coyt's winning luck has simply run out. The other couples are saving them to just beat them in the end.

As to the rhetoric regarding the commitment: I think that "commitments" are stupid...dumb idea, dumb practice. Even Carolyn said, that she was ok voting off Coyt and Susan as they already won money. Coyt and Susan are only still around cause the remaining couples know they can beat them. I mean Currently Andre and Tonya have won 3 challenges (all relationship) Coyt and Susan have won 4 (3 physical and 1 relationship) Andre is on the rise and no one can stop him.
    I think you are right about Andree and Tonya getting stronger as the game has progressed. I hope A&T and C&E can keep it together for one more episode and send C&S home.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    Does anyone else think it's terribly ironic that the only reason Susan and Coyt still have a chance of winning this competition is because other couples have kept their word and played with integrity? I mean, you've got a couple in Susan and Coyt who feasted on voting off the strongest couples and turning their back on their commitment in the beginning; still in this "race" because the other couples on this show that have earned power positions have refused to turn their backs on their commitments or to take the easy way out.
    If there was ever a couple that doesn't deserve to win this game it's got to be Susan and Coyt (and no, they are not the "strongest" couple anymore because they haven't one anything in the last 4 challenges).

dude, they would vote coyt and susan off in a heartbeat if they viewed them the way you do. maybe you are the one who is wrong. whoa, what? can it be? is it possible? Nah, no way you could be wrong. oh, i'm sorry, was that now "responding to your post?" man, get a life, this is a show, a game!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    dude, they would vote coyt and susan off in a heartbeat if they viewed them the way you do. maybe you are the one who is wrong. whoa, what? can it be? is it possible? Nah, no way you could be wrong. oh, i'm sorry, was that now "responding to your post?" man, get a life, this is a show, a game!
    Um, What? Get a life? Unless I'm mistaken you're wasting as much time as I am on this forum.
    And since you've asked for it again: Maybe, just mabye, some people are decent enough in this world to keep their word..........regardless of the fact that they've given their word to two snakes.
    See what I just did there........I attacked Susan and Coyt because they're the ones who this forum is about and they're the ones who are on this show.............next time you want to attack me personally, feel free to send me a private message.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Please, people! I don't think spending time posting on this thread is "wasting time"! All I have to say is that Susan and Coyt are despicable people, IMO.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    Please, people! I don't think spending time posting on this thread is "wasting time"! All I have to say is that Susan and Coyt are despicable people, IMO.
    After I posted that I realized I might offend some people.......didn't mean to though. Sorry, just responding to a personal attack by someone else.
    I guess I don't understand why a show with one of the lowest viewer ratings has such adament supporters of Susan and Coyt. It's almost funny, because when you go on ANY other thread on this website, people are posting MUCH harsher comments and insults about all of the other contestants on other reality tv shows and nobody gets all bent up about it like on this thread. Maybe some people here need to actually look at another thread to see that my posts aren't out of line comparatively. Heck, just look at what they're saying about the guests of Paradise Hotel.
    Anyways, I meant no offense to the other people who post on this website.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Hey, no problem. I happen to agree with your posts. I can't stand S&C. I was yelling at the tv when they weren't booted Sat. night.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Regular
    [QUOTE
    I dont think I need to address the whole Scott/Scott's friend thing again. Maybe you can understand this: MY POSTS ARE SOLELY MY OPINION. I HAVE NOT TALKED TO SCOTT ABOUT THE SHOW. HE ASKED ME TO TONE MY POSTS DOWN FROM THE ORIGINAL POSTS AND I HAVE, SO YOU WOULD HAVE TO ASK SCOTT PERSONALLY TO GET HIS FEELINGS. He is a nice guy (much nicer than me) who got voted off. Why dont you just drop the implications that it's him or that he has anything to do with my posts. The only thing he has to do with them is my being much calmer than I was in my first few posts because he's told me that he has no ill-feelings against S&C. That's why all of my subsequent comments have related to the show and what I've seen on the show. None of us know, maybe Coyt and Susan and Scott and Jess are good friends now that they are off the show. Who knows?
    And why do YOU care what Scott thinks anyways? I mean, REALLY, what is with all the concern? You don't know Scott, you don't know Jessica, you don't know Coyt, and you don't know Susan (right?), so why do you care so much what Scott thinks? Whether he hates him or loves him doesn't have anything to do with the substance of my posts. For once, Please, for the benefit of everyone on this forum, try to respond to the substance of my posts and leave it at that.[/QUOTE]

ok, i went back ad reread my post. i think i did respond to the substance of your post, which is you hate coyt and susan. i observed that others don't seem to or they've have been voted off. it was about the show. i did not attack you or scott. you are right, i don't know scott, but i cannot believe that you would attack coyt if scott liked coyt. i would not attack publically one of my friend's friends. i don't think you would either, given how passionate you are about scott. you admit that you and scott talk about your postings, so, yea, i think i know how scott feels. it doesn't matter at all, but of course i think i know how he feels. and i don't think i asked for your attack my making the observation or reciting the actual events of the show.

FORT Regular
    Issues? I think it's pretty clear from their post that they don't want Susan and Coyt to win. Was there a point to your reply other than being mean to this user?
    another attack on one you disagree with?

FORT Regular
    After I posted that I realized I might offend some people.......didn't mean to though. Sorry, just responding to a personal attack by someone else.
    I guess I don't understand why a show with one of the lowest viewer ratings has such adament supporters of Susan and Coyt. It's almost funny, because when you go on ANY other thread on this website, people are posting MUCH harsher comments and insults about all of the other contestants on other reality tv shows and nobody gets all bent up about it like on this thread. Maybe some people here need to actually look at another thread to see that my posts aren't out of line comparatively. Heck, just look at what they're saying about the guests of Paradise Hotel.
    Anyways, I meant no offense to the other people who post on this website.

you are right about people posting harsh comments about the other contestants, in this show and others. i have done so myself a time or two, when i felt free to critique someone's character with very little evidence. i remember calling andy a lazy ass. i am sure he is not, but i got carried away with my ananimity here. it is easy sit out here hidden in cyberworld and bash these people. i'm gonna try to be more understanding. so.......... step one: hi everyone, i'm fastcar and i am an internet people basher.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    another attack on one you disagree with?
    What? I was defending someone else who was told they had "issues" by one of your fellow coyt supporters.

+ Reply to Thread