+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Susan and Coyt

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    In part, a fair point to be sure. However, how do you know that Susan and Coyt are worth defending? How do you know that NBC isn't just showing it the way it happened? I mean, I'm one sided because I'm biased (having been Scott's friend), everyone here knows that...........but I don't understand the people (like yourself) that feel the need to defend Susan and Coyt at every turn.
    well, i admit that so far, i rather like them, "quirks and all." i am suspicious of the editing, but i haven't seen evidence to support the hate you show. when i look at what nbc has shown us, i see the following:

(1) andy said he wanted to win, but hoped coyt and susan would cause they deserved it.
    (2) robert said he hoped coyt and susan would win after he was eleminated.
    (3) chris, cindy, ethan and tonya had the chance to eleminate them but obviously didn't dislike them enough to do so, even thought they are obviously are a threat. why would smart people do that?
    (4) vinny, even after being eleminted gave coyt credit for recognizing him as a threat and taking him out.

in short, i see none of the contestants "hating" c&s the way you do, so that suggests to me that maybe we are getting selective editing, to try to spice up and save a show that isn't doing that well. of course, since you are scott's friend, you have undoubtedly spoken to scott, and he must share your feelings or you would not persist in your attacks. scott's and your feelings aside though, i believe we are getting some purposeful editing here. i gotta admit that i even ended up not disliking richard hatch once i saw the final episode and everyone got to talk about him without the editing. that causes me to not jump to my opinions so fast about what people are like when all i see is what the network wants me to see.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I can't believe that Susan & Coyt are still in the game. What a dumb move the power couples made by keeping them!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Although Susan and Coyt haven't been doing as well in the competitions over the past couple of weeks, they are still very strong and I think likely to win challenges in the future.

I know Dre was concerned with keeping his word to his commitment, but that might really cost them in the end.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Boy, are they lucky. I thought for sure that they would be voted off last night when they didn't make "Power couple".

I really want them to win now... They would be my first choice and then Tanya & Andree ....

I hope Susan & Coyt don't win!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by benicecomics
    I really want them to win now... They would be my first choice and then Tanya & Andree ....

I hope Susan & Coyt don't win!!!
    You've got issues! You really want who to win? Susan & Coyt or Carolyn & Ethan ...Make up ur mind

FORT Regular

the dance

i gotta say that my hard ole heart got soft when susan talked about wanting to dance with her dad at her wedding. there is more here to susan's relationship with her family and their religion than we have seen. whether they win or not, i hope her dad dances with his beautiful daughter at her wedding.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    i gotta say that my hard ole heart got soft when susan talked about wanting to dance with her dad at her wedding. there is more here to susan's relationship with her family and their religion than we have seen. whether they win or not, i hope her dad dances with his beautiful daughter at her wedding.
    I have got to agree. Susan did get very emotional when speaking of her Dad dancing with her. Why is the winning of this reality show so important to her & her Dad dancing at the wedding? Maybe we will find out. And, yes, it is such a special moment.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacali
    Why is the winning of this reality show so important to her & her Dad dancing at the wedding? Maybe we will find out. And, yes, it is such a special moment.
    I recall Susan mentioning in the first episode that she and Coyt wanted to win so that they could have the wedding THEY wanted, as opposed to the wedding her parents want. I guess if her parents are paying, then the parents have final say as to what takes place, etc. I think she may have even mentioned the dancing issue back then as well.

Susan and Coyt are not my favourite couple, in part because of them voting off one of the other couples in their "commitment" early on in the game. I found that dishonest and lacking in integrity. A person's word should mean something.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70
    I recall Susan mentioning in the first episode that she and Coyt wanted to win so that they could have the wedding THEY wanted, as opposed to the wedding her parents want. I guess if her parents are paying, then the parents have final say as to what takes place, etc. I think she may have even mentioned the dancing issue back then as well.

Susan and Coyt are not my favourite couple, in part because of them voting off one of the other couples in their "commitment" early on in the game. I found that dishonest and lacking in integrity. A person's word should mean something.
    Well, they aren't the couple that I'd prefer to win either, but, I still don't quite understand: Why would the wedding her parents paid for not allow for her Dad to dance with her??

+ Reply to Thread