+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Susan and Coyt

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by 18 10
    Anyone else notice her tiny, little forehead? She looks like a troll.

Break his skinny neck.....

i second that!! break his neck...lol

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by pwrlftr198
    -"yeah, it would have been nice to see andy beat coyt dragging a 100 lb ball underwater, but he couldn't do it. it would have been nice to see him outlast coyt holding on to his fiancee 100 feet in the air, but oh yea, he couldn't do that either - wasn't as strong as coyt apparetly."

actually...first of all...you heard andy's explaination on why he couldn't drag the 100 pound ball...he couldn't hold his breath long enough to get to the ball...and he stayed true to his word. he said he was going to finish the challenge and he did. and second of all...no he didn't hold on to becca loger than coyt. but not because he's not stronger...he had just gotten a cast off of his arm like 2 days before that. so his arm was probably still hurting from that...and the strength in his arm was nowhere near where it would have been if he hadn't broken it. i'm sure that andy is stronger than coyt. mentally and physically.
    Thanks for the inside information! I guess we'll never know what would have happened if your friend hadn't broken his arm.

FORT Regular
    Well, after watching the last episode, two thoughts:
    One, I am sick to my stomach with the result......finally a chance to vote those two horrible people off and the other couples don't take it.
    Two, the good part about C&C and A&T not voting off coyt and susan is that it proves my point even further. On one hand you have a couple (A&T) who, even though they know that coyt and susan are probably their toughest competition, stick to their word (i.e. their Committment) and prove that they are actually decent, trustworthy, honest individuals. On the other hand, you have a couple (C&C) with some Integrity who, even though they have no committment or agreement with coyt and susan, refuse to take the easy way out and vote off their strongest competition (which is what coyt and susan have been doing from the first episode). It's nice to see that some people still believe that to be the best you have to beat the best. Vote off the weakest couple and face your toughest competition again next week...........Now THAT takes some guts (unlike the great spineless wonder: coyt).
    To all those people who have jumped all over me for having problems with the way coyt and susan play the game: take a lesson from C&C and A&T.....sometimes the way you win and the way you play the game is as important as winning itself.

FORT Regular
    One other thing...........could anyone else actually hear poor little Coyt's heart break when Susan denied ever saying that she didn't like muscles on a guy (i.e. Andree)? I laughed for like 10 minutes on that one.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I think the power couples made a big mistake by not getting rid of Susan & Coyt when they had a chance. That decision may come back to haunt them since S & C will not hesitate to get rid of them one by one if they get a chance.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    I think the power couples made a big mistake by not getting rid of Susan & Coyt when they had a chance. That decision may come back to haunt them since S & C will not hesitate to get rid of them one by one if they get a chance.

Well their stupidity might cost them the game.It was a big mistake not to vote them off.The chance might not come around again.

Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    One other thing...........could anyone else actually hear poor little Coyt's heart break when Susan denied ever saying that she didn't like muscles on a guy (i.e. Andree)? I laughed for like 10 minutes on that one.

I think I even saw a tear in his eye.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Coyt is such a dweeb and Susan is a human pinball machine. What a pair!!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Well, after watching the last episode, two thoughts:
    One, I am sick to my stomach with the result......finally a chance to vote those two horrible people off and the other couples don't take it.
    Two, the good part about C&C and A&T not voting off coyt and susan is that it proves my point even further. On one hand you have a couple (A&T) who, even though they know that coyt and susan are probably their toughest competition, stick to their word (i.e. their Committment) and prove that they are actually decent, trustworthy, honest individuals. On the other hand, you have a couple (C&C) with some Integrity who, even though they have no committment or agreement with coyt and susan, refuse to take the easy way out and vote off their strongest competition (which is what coyt and susan have been doing from the first episode). It's nice to see that some people still believe that to be the best you have to beat the best. Vote off the weakest couple and face your toughest competition again next week...........Now THAT takes some guts (unlike the great spineless wonder: coyt).
    To all those people who have jumped all over me for having problems with the way coyt and susan play the game: take a lesson from C&C and A&T.....sometimes the way you win and the way you play the game is as important as winning itself.
    Gotta agree with you on this one, about not voting them off... C&S voted off their toughest competitiors the first three episodes, I don't see any reason that the other two couples on last episode didn't take a chapter from their book (C&S's) and vote them off for the same reason.

FORT Regular

your constant ranting against coyt aside, i have to admit that the question of who had the best body was a gimmie! every woman in the room where i was screamed at the tv: "ANDRE!"

+ Reply to Thread