+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Susan and Coyt

Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    No, it's not called being insecure.........it's called we're engaged in a debate here and I'm simply debating. You replied to my post, now I'm countering, then you'll counter, then I'll counter...........all the while trying to further our points and explain our comments...........Have you really never heard of this?
    I rest my case.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by spankvb
    Paranoid? I am neither coyt nor susan nor any cast member. I do however find it rather amusing that when you are called Scott your response is to call us members of the cast back.

I hope for your sake that you never use the whole "no I'm not, you are" defense in your law practice.

I will say that if you do I will not be surprised, as from what I can gather about your posts...you are not much of a lawyer. You shouldn't have wasted your money on law school.
    Sure Susan, Sure

Hey, don't be afraid to post something on a thread other than Race to the Altar.........You big reality TV fan you.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tmbg99
    I rest my case.
    Giving up so quickly?.........you really can't respond in an intelligent way?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    Giving up so quickly?.........you really can't respond in an intelligent way?
    Lawyer tactic...hmmmmm?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by spankvb
    Lawyer tactic...hmmmmm?
    I'm having trouble keeping straight which "one" of you is responding to my posts..........that last one was to "tmbg99" but "spankvb" responded to me this time.........could you just pick one screen name and keep it simpler for everyone trying to follow along? Thanks

I'm closing this thread for a day or two, until y'all can act like adults. If you have personal comments to make to each other, for god's sake, take it to PM and leave us the hell out of it.

If you insist that every single member is just an alias of a real contestant, you've got a REALLY high opinion of our site for one thing, and you're beginning to piss me off for another thing. Either respond to a user as a user, or don't. I don't care which, but I'm done dealing with this babysitting crap.

FORT Newbie

Wedding registry!

Or ... let's pool our money and buy Susan and Coyt a stainless steel toothpick dispenser ($14.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/WReg...RN=-482227988&)!

FORT Newbie

uh no

i wouldn't spend one penny on those people....they are backstabbers...and they should be eliminated immediately....

I am really surprised at the vitrol this couple is inspiring in this thread.

They seem to be very close as a couple, very well matched, and on the same wavelength.

I've watched the show, and saw the episode where the "alliance" began and the one where it ended.

I just don't see Susan and Coyt as backstabbers. I think they are playing a great game. IMHO

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pwrlftr198
    i wouldn't spend one penny on those people....they are backstabbers...and they should be eliminated immediately....
    Oh, I don't know.......I might throw in a little money for a good book on ethics at Barnes and Noble.........maybe even a dictionary so that they can look up the word "committment" and know what it means.........maybe that's why they voted off Andy and Becca, they just didn't know what they were getting into?

+ Reply to Thread