+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 281

Thread: Susan and Coyt

  1. #11
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    dallas, texas
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I thought the controversy was that her Southern Baptist parents don't know that she lives with Coyt.
    there's that...but i think there is even more. they really got that out there the first episode though didn't they? wonder who got a call from her parents this morning?!?

  2. #12
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    69

    Coyt Sucks

    Here's some controversy for you: What dork couldn't handle the fact that another couple was far superior in intellect and athletic ability and, therefore, voted them off, and then (since he's got gonads the size of peas) tells that couple to their face that it was "random"? Any guesses?..........Answer:..... that's right.......Coyt.
    I am so sick of "reality" tv shows where the strongest people get voted off first. What a loser. Dude, if you're going to take out your top competition then at least have the nuts.......oops typo......I meant guts........to admit that to their face.
    Coyt is the epitome of the sleazy reality tv nerd who starts scheming before he even steps off the plane, lies on tv, and somehow thinks that America won't notice.
    Dude, if you win: I say "so what!" That just means you're the type of person who would sell out and risk looking like a jacka$$ in front of millions of people to have someone pay for your wedding (for a marriage that won't last a year anyway).
    I'm out.

  3. #13
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    Here's some controversy for you: What dork couldn't handle the fact that another couple was far superior in intellect and athletic ability and, therefore, voted them off, and then (since he's got gonads the size of peas) tells that couple to their face that it was "random"? Any guesses?..........Answer:..... that's right.......Coyt.
    I am so sick of "reality" tv shows where the strongest people get voted off first. What a loser. Dude, if you're going to take out your top competition then at least have the nuts.......oops typo......I meant guts........to admit that to their face.
    Coyt is the epitome of the sleazy reality tv nerd who starts scheming before he even steps off the plane, lies on tv, and somehow thinks that America won't notice.
    Dude, if you win: I say "so what!" That just means you're the type of person who would sell out and risk looking like a jacka$$ in front of millions of people to have someone pay for your wedding (for a marriage that won't last a year anyway).
    I'm out.
    WOW! Someone is really taking this show seriously.

    Looked to me (and we know we never see the whole picture thanks to the miracles of editing) like Coyt was playing the game wisely. BOTH couples decided to eliminate a couple who was strong competition. Not really sure I share your righteous indignation (to put it mildly.)

    As for the comment about it being random, kind of agree...bad move...I disagree about motive, however, maybe I am just a softy, but I can certainly understand wanting to tell the people you just voted off something that makes it not sting quite so much. They were gone and could no longer affect him. Therefore, the only motive I can see is that he felt badly about it--I am sure I would have too. It can't be easy to have to look at someone and tell them they are out. As you know, however, that is the game!
    I am sure Jessica and Scott being the smart people they are, are aware of that.

    I don't think you would not catch them posting immature, name-calling, mean-spirited and anonymous internet postings.

    Do You??

  4. #14
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    dallas, texas
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by kandjseals
    WOW! Someone is really taking this show seriously.

    Looked to me (and we know we never see the whole picture thanks to the miracles of editing) like Coyt was playing the game wisely. BOTH couples decided to eliminate a couple who was strong competition. Not really sure I share your righteous indignation (to put it mildly.)

    As for the comment about it being random, kind of agree...bad move...I disagree about motive, however, maybe I am just a softy, but I can certainly understand wanting to tell the people you just voted off something that makes it not sting quite so much. They were gone and could no longer affect him. Therefore, the only motive I can see is that he felt badly about it--I am sure I would have too. It can't be easy to have to look at someone and tell them they are out. As you know, however, that is the game!
    I am sure Jessica and Scott being the smart people they are, are aware of that.

    I don't think you would not catch them posting immature, name-calling, mean-spirited and anonymous internet postings.

    Do You??
    gotta agree with kiandjseals here. jessica and scott were pretty grown up about it, but it seems unwarranted to attack coyt so viciously. i thought he came off REALLY well. your attack seems rather unnecessary and over-emotional.

    and by the way--they were clearly--i thought--trying to lessen the blow when they said it was random. they were crying---hello!!! who is making gross assumptions about people we don't know???????

    chill.

  5. #15
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by ihopej
    gotta agree with kiandjseals here. jessica and scott were pretty grown up about it, but it seems unwarranted to attack coyt so viciously. i thought he came off REALLY well. your attack seems rather unnecessary and over-emotional.

    and by the way--they were clearly--i thought--trying to lessen the blow when they said it was random. they were crying---hello!!! who is making gross assumptions about people we don't know???????

    chill.

    Agree that the personal attacks are a little much, but he didn't have to lie to there face about being booted, seemed cheesy, just don't give any reason instead of lying.
    And what was with all the crying? C'mon, they were just psyched that they didn't get booted, should've been cheering with drinks that they get to hang at least another week.
    At least Vinny & April didn't get all teary ! So far they're the best !

  6. #16
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    13
    I don't know about anyone else but I loved the show! I love all of the drama. I cant not seem to get enough of these reality shows. I hope this one has some more good fights.

  7. #17
    FORT Newbie tmbg99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    22

    easy does it, dude!

    Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    Here's some controversy for you: What dork couldn't handle the fact that another couple was far superior in intellect and athletic ability and, therefore, voted them off, and then (since he's got gonads the size of peas) tells that couple to their face that it was "random"? Any guesses?..........Answer:..... that's right.......Coyt.
    I am so sick of "reality" tv shows where the strongest people get voted off first. What a loser. Dude, if you're going to take out your top competition then at least have the nuts.......oops typo......I meant guts........to admit that to their face.
    Coyt is the epitome of the sleazy reality tv nerd who starts scheming before he even steps off the plane, lies on tv, and somehow thinks that America won't notice.
    Dude, if you win: I say "so what!" That just means you're the type of person who would sell out and risk looking like a jacka$$ in front of millions of people to have someone pay for your wedding (for a marriage that won't last a year anyway).
    I'm out.
    Ummm.... maybe you're forgetting the point of these 'reality shows'... to WIN. If you ever played a sport or were involved in some type on competition (which, apparantly you never were or you'd know this already), you'd realize that you always start planning and 'scheming' before the event takes place. Remember tee-ball?? I remember having practices WEEKS before the first game, to plan and 'scheme', and I was 5! And never mind all of that, I'm sure you didn't just wing it at any of your job interviews, I'm sure there was some planning ahead of time. And this isn't the Miss America pagent where someone wins Miss Congeniality... it's a competition to see who can make the most special event in their lives even more memorable.

  8. #18
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    dallas, texas
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by tmbg99
    Ummm.... maybe you're forgetting the point of these 'reality shows'... to WIN. If you ever played a sport or were involved in some type on competition (which, apparantly you never were or you'd know this already), you'd realize that you always start planning and 'scheming' before the event takes place. Remember tee-ball?? I remember having practices WEEKS before the first game, to plan and 'scheme', and I was 5! And never mind all of that, I'm sure you didn't just wing it at any of your job interviews, I'm sure there was some planning ahead of time. And this isn't the Miss America pagent where someone wins Miss Congeniality... it's a competition to see who can make the most special event in their lives even more memorable.

    well put dude!!

  9. #19
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    dallas, texas
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Baboola
    Agree that the personal attacks are a little much, but he didn't have to lie to there face about being booted, seemed cheesy, just don't give any reason instead of lying.
    And what was with all the crying? C'mon, they were just psyched that they didn't get booted, should've been cheering with drinks that they get to hang at least another week.
    At least Vinny & April didn't get all teary ! So far they're the best !

    i thought at the time that he was feeling uncomfortable about picking someone to go and...in an awkward moment...tried to make it seem less personal. it's not the way i would ahve handled it--but i wasn't in the situation so i have a hard time criticizing, ya know?

  10. #20
    Soccer Kicks Balls cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    right behind you
    Age
    47
    Posts
    15,258
    She got on my nerves. I really didn't understand the whole lash out at the couple after the "newlywed" type game.

    She and Coyt couldn't be voted off so what the heck did she feel the need to snap like that for?
    Psycho.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.