+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Susan and Coyt

well it appears that susan and coyt are going to be the ultimate winners.they have no real competition left.the other couples seem a little dense to me.but maybe that's a ploy and they are waiting to strike when the time is right?we can only dream.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    "Understanding and supportive" of a couple that makes a committment with Andy and Becca and then stabs them right in the back? No thanks.......you can cheer for people like that but don't expect anyone else to.
    oh my god, how can anyone defend andy and his stupid committment? whatever you think about C&S, no one can defend andy making committments all over the place and then coasting in his "captain's chair" while others protect his lazy ass. he forced the committment on C&S and then it bite him in his lazy ass. if he wanted to stay in the game, he should have helped becka drag that 100 lb ball, instead of just dog-paddling around while she did all the work. and then he yells out that they are going to finish if it takes all night. it is so easy for him to write checks that others have to cash! i feel sorry for becka. whatever criticism C&S deserve, it is not for breaking this stupid "protect andy" committment. Oh yea, and "we really wanted you in the committment with us all the time but we didn't have time to talk to you until you became a power couple." give me a break.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    oh my god, how can anyone defend andy and his stupid committment? whatever you think about C&S, no one can defend andy making committments all over the place and then coasting in his "captain's chair" while others protect his lazy ass. he forced the committment on C&S and then it bite him in his lazy ass. if he wanted to stay in the game, he should have helped becka drag that 100 lb ball, instead of just dog-paddling around while she did all the work. and then he yells out that they are going to finish if it takes all night. it is so easy for him to write checks that others have to cash! i feel sorry for becka. whatever criticism C&S deserve, it is not for breaking this stupid "protect andy" committment. Oh yea, and "we really wanted you in the committment with us all the time but we didn't have time to talk to you until you became a power couple." give me a break.
    What the heck are you talking about? Are you sure you're on the right forum? We're all talking about Race to the Altar here........what show are you watching?
    One clip of Andy wanting more sleep and you deem him a "lazy ass"? Or is it that he was using strategy to secure a safe place in the game? (God forbid that!...what WAS he thinking?). And by the way, only one other couple got that weight up to the finish. And how exactly do you "force" a committment on C&S? Unless you know something that NBC didn't show, I saw four couples all agree to be in a committment/alliance, and then another couple (C&S) flat out break that agreement and stab A&B in the back. And how exactly was it a "protect andy" committment? Looked to me like the point of the committment was a "protect coyt, susuan, andy, becca, carolyn, ethan, andree, and tanya committment." If any of the way you spin it is true, then why where Carolyn and Ethan and Andre and Tanya so shocked and concerned after C&S turned on Andy and Becca?
    It still amazes me that Coyt and Susan's friends and family think they can fool all of us into thinking there was some justification for their sleazy actions. Um, we are all watching the same show here.

One clip of Andy wanting more sleep and you deem him a "lazy ass"? Or is it that he was using strategy to secure a safe place in the game?

OHHHHH!!!! OK, I see.. so it's ok for Andy to use strategy, but not Susan & Coyt. Thanks for clearing that up.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tmbg99

One clip of Andy wanting more sleep and you deem him a "lazy ass"? Or is it that he was using strategy to secure a safe place in the game?

OHHHHH!!!! OK, I see.. so it's ok for Andy to use strategy, but not Susan & Coyt. Thanks for clearing that up.
    No. I see absolutely nothing wrong with using strategy. Strategy is part of the game. But there are ways to strategize without turning on alliances, shaking someone's hand and then stabbing people in the back, lying, and just outright being sleazy.
    I had no problem with C&S voting off Vinnie and April. I was sorry to see them go because they seemed really cool and nice, but they were probably the strongest competition and so it's good strategy to vote them off (even though I hated the result and I personally would rather beat the best to be the best). The difference is, C&S never made a promise / committment / alliance / whatever you want to call it with Vinnie and April.......So........It sucks, but V&A couldn't really take it personally.
    What C&S did to Andy and Becca on the other hand was underhanded and just plain wrong.
    As I've said many times before.......was it strategy? Yes. But it was also a stab in the back; and that's why I have a problem with the way C&S play the game.
    Thanks for trying to make me look like a hypocrite though........better luck next time.

FORT Newbie
    No. I see absolutely nothing wrong with using strategy. Strategy is part of the game. But there are ways to strategize without turning on alliances, shaking someone's hand and then stabbing people in the back, lying, and just outright being sleazy.
    I had no problem with C&S voting off Vinnie and April. I was sorry to see them go because they seemed really cool and nice, but they were probably the strongest competition and so it's good strategy to vote them off (even though I hated the result and I personally would rather beat the best to be the best). The difference is, C&S never made a promise / committment / alliance / whatever you want to call it with Vinnie and April.......So........It sucks, but V&A couldn't really take it personally.
    What C&S did to Andy and Becca on the other hand was underhanded and just plain wrong.
    As I've said many times before.......was it strategy? Yes. But it was also a stab in the back; and that's why I have a problem with the way C&S play the game.
    Thanks for trying to make me look like a hypocrite though........better luck next time.
    Scott! you are far too young to be this bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by spankvb
    And incredibly insecure, based on how much he defends every little thing. Reminds me of my dad.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by spankvb
    Hhhmmm.....a completely unresponsive reply....what a surprise.

Oh come on Coyt.........surely you can do better than that.
    I'm still waiting on you to explain the whole "GoPSULions" reasoning I set forth a week or two ago.

By the way, why did you guys stop logging in as "everyman" and ihopej"? I like those screen names better than the new "tmbg99" and "spankvb" (is "fastcar" one of yours too?)

Hey everyone, itsn't it amazing how syncronized Coyt's "fans" are? I mean, one replies, then the "other" replies in exactly one minute........Curious.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tmbg99
    And incredibly insecure, based on how much he defends every little thing. Reminds me of my dad.
    No, it's not called being insecure.........it's called we're engaged in a debate here and I'm simply debating. You replied to my post, now I'm countering, then you'll counter, then I'll counter...........all the while trying to further our points and explain our comments...........Have you really never heard of this?

FORT Newbie
    Hhhmmm.....a completely unresponsive reply....what a surprise.

Oh come on Coyt.........surely you can do better than that.
    I'm still waiting on you to explain the whole "GoPSULions" reasoning I set forth a week or two ago.

By the way, why did you guys stop logging in as "everyman" and ihopej"? I like those screen names better than the new "tmbg99" and "spankvb" (is "fastcar" one of yours too?)

Hey everyone, itsn't it amazing how syncronized Coyt's "fans" are? I mean, one replies, then the "other" replies in exactly one minute........Curious.
    Paranoid? I am neither coyt nor susan nor any cast member. I do however find it rather amusing that when you are called Scott your response is to call us members of the cast back.

I hope for your sake that you never use the whole "no I'm not, you are" defense in your law practice.

I will say that if you do I will not be surprised, as from what I can gather about your posts...you are not much of a lawyer. You shouldn't have wasted your money on law school.

+ Reply to Thread