+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Susan and Coyt

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    "I'm fed up with Coyt & Susan winning everything and I'm really looking forward to seeing them finally lose."

yea, me too. i so hate winners! i wanna see the losers win. no wait, then they will be winners and i will hate them too. and then coyt and susan will be losers and i will love them so much.
    .......says the sarcastic Lakers and Yankees fan.

maybe they should renamed it Race To The Altar:The Adventures of Susan and Coyt

I don't find this couple particularly likeable, nothing to do with the fact they keep winning, I just don't really like them.

Susan snapped at Becca on the first show, which was so ridiculous and I find Coyt a bit shify, whoch could be the editing I guess
    "That's Numberwang!"

Dchic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamergirlone
    I think Coyt and Susan are the worst couple on the show. If she rolled her eyes one more time I was gonna scream. First of all they started the show off wrong with her lashing out like that. She showed her true B!@#$ self in that moment, then showing them going around and being sneaky trying to trick people into saying things about other couples. Or trying to set up commitments with couples, then turning around and not honoring them. If you are going to compete dont be sneaky and sleazy about it. Plair fair and they def are not. Ok they may have won competitions but they still have that sneaky, jeolous auro about them. I vote that April and Vinny should not have been kicked off. They were playing the game fair, not getting involved in all that drama, and they were honest. Coyt and Susan are a couple whose relationship is not going to be based on honesty, and we clearly see how they are with other people, I wonder if they are like that to each other. I hope they get kicked off.
    You must be related to April & Vinny

Dchic

Susan & Coyt

Ok, seriously people, Susan & Coyt are winning machines but for certain reasons. Susan is probably the smartest girl there and Coyt as well for the boys. WInners have a bond that you must have to get along with each other. They know how to work together and they play the game smart. Emliminating their competion is the best thing to do.I don't see why you negative people cant be understanding and suppotive of Coyt & Susan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamergirlone
    I think Coyt and Susan are the worst couple on the show. If she rolled her eyes one more time I was gonna scream. First of all they started the show off wrong with her lashing out like that. She showed her true B!@#$ self in that moment, then showing them going around and being sneaky trying to trick people into saying things about other couples. Or trying to set up commitments with couples, then turning around and not honoring them. If you are going to compete dont be sneaky and sleazy about it. Plair fair and they def are not. Ok they may have won competitions but they still have that sneaky, jeolous auro about them. I vote that April and Vinny should not have been kicked off. They were playing the game fair, not getting involved in all that drama, and they were honest. Coyt and Susan are a couple whose relationship is not going to be based on honesty, and we clearly see how they are with other people, I wonder if they are like that to each other. I hope they get kicked off.
    Geez, I feel like I'm reading stuff from a bunch of nuns or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dchic
    Ok, seriously people, Susan & Coyt are winning machines but for certain reasons. Susan is probably the smartest girl there and Coyt as well for the boys. WInners have a bond that you must have to get along with each other. They know how to work together and they play the game smart. Emliminating their competion is the best thing to do.I don't see why you negative people cant be understanding and suppotive of Coyt & Susan.
    Well put!! I don't think people realize that they've gotten this far by being a power couple every single week and winning 4 of the 6 challenges so far (and I'm guessing that they threw the last mental challenge so they wouldn't have to be the lone power couple again), not by being sneaky or sleazy.

FORT Regular
    You must be related to Susan and Coyt

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    With all the eye-rolling she does it's a wonder Susan is able to see.
    ....That was funny...that had me laughing especially as I thought of all times that she did this ran through my mind. Thanks for the amusing post...short and sweet.

FORT Regular
    "Understanding and supportive" of a couple that makes a committment with Andy and Becca and then stabs them right in the back? No thanks.......you can cheer for people like that but don't expect anyone else to.

+ Reply to Thread