+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Susan and Coyt

I agree it as the best move, but I am sorry to see them go.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I can't believe the run these two are putting together.
    They seem pretty much unstopable at this point.

When (if) they don't become a power couple, the others will probably get rid of them and rightly so, they're just so strong.
    I agree, fluff.

I have been watching them and thinking they have a strong connection between one another... it's almost psychic. (the betting of all the chips last week aside).

I think that winning both power couple spots last week will ultimately be their demise.

FORT Newbie
    I think Coyt and Susan are the worst couple on the show. If she rolled her eyes one more time I was gonna scream. First of all they started the show off wrong with her lashing out like that. She showed her true B!@#$ self in that moment, then showing them going around and being sneaky trying to trick people into saying things about other couples. Or trying to set up commitments with couples, then turning around and not honoring them. If you are going to compete dont be sneaky and sleazy about it. Plair fair and they def are not. Ok they may have won competitions but they still have that sneaky, jeolous auro about them. I vote that April and Vinny should not have been kicked off. They were playing the game fair, not getting involved in all that drama, and they were honest. Coyt and Susan are a couple whose relationship is not going to be based on honesty, and we clearly see how they are with other people, I wonder if they are like that to each other. I hope they get kicked off.

FORT Newbie
    Is there any doubt that if C&S don't run the gauntlent and win every challenge, everyone, commitment folks included, will bounce them ASAP?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Baboola
    Is there any doubt that if C&S don't run the gauntlent and win every challenge, everyone, commitment folks included, will bounce them ASAP?
    Uh, no! You are so right. The other commitment folks better take a page right out of C+S's book and vote them off--commitment be darned. The second they expose a vulnerability they will be gone! And, seriously...are they psychic or what???

FORT Newbie
    Last night's show was a bummer. I think I enjoy when C&S act like scumbags. Last night, all they did was stick to their gameplan (get rid of their strongest competition).

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Susan has eyeballs like a pinball machine. She's so irritating when she rolls her eyes. Maybe she does that in order to see past her huge nose? I'm fed up with Coyt & Susan winning everything and I'm really looking forward to seeing them finally lose.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Newbie
    breathless4975: I'm fed up with Coyt & Susan winning everything and I'm really looking forward to seeing them finally lose

They have won 4 out of 6 competitions & eliminated the strongest competitors, turning this game into a game for themselves & leaving the weaker couples behind. (Oh ya, and winning 18,000 while they were at it!) The odds of them losing now are much narrower. They have ruled out the most threating/strongest competitors and held onto the weaker of the 8 inital couples.

FORT Regular
    "I'm fed up with Coyt & Susan winning everything and I'm really looking forward to seeing them finally lose."

yea, me too. i so hate winners! i wanna see the losers win. no wait, then they will be winners and i will hate them too. and then coyt and susan will be losers and i will love them so much.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamergirlone
    I think Coyt and Susan are the worst couple on the show. If she rolled her eyes one more time I was gonna scream. First of all they started the show off wrong with her lashing out like that. She showed her true B!@#$ self in that moment, then showing them going around and being sneaky trying to trick people into saying things about other couples. Or trying to set up commitments with couples, then turning around and not honoring them. If you are going to compete dont be sneaky and sleazy about it. Plair fair and they def are not. Ok they may have won competitions but they still have that sneaky, jeolous auro about them. I vote that April and Vinny should not have been kicked off. They were playing the game fair, not getting involved in all that drama, and they were honest. Coyt and Susan are a couple whose relationship is not going to be based on honesty, and we clearly see how they are with other people, I wonder if they are like that to each other. I hope they get kicked off.
    Ha, ha, ha, ha........well put.

+ Reply to Thread