+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Susan and Coyt

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by A2fast4u
    WAsn't the allinance a secret? So the only ones who know about the alliance are the people in the alliance...A&B,E&C,A&T and S&C? So wouldn't that mean that Cindy and Chris, as well as April and Vinnie,Robert and Grace and even though they weren't there for long, Jessica and Scott, They all didn't know about the alliance? Well let's be honest , Susan and Coyt better be a power couple each episode or else, THEY ARE GONE...Like Andy said" Watch your BACK.."
    I have not seen anything suggesting that the alliance was a secret, and even if it were who is to say that no one knew. People find out secrets all the time. I really think that the show was quite silent on the who knew aspect. So the better question is: How do you know?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by A2fast4u
    WAsn't the allinance a secret? So the only ones who know about the alliance are the people in the alliance...A&B,E&C,A&T and S&C? So wouldn't that mean that Cindy and Chris, as well as April and Vinnie,Robert and Grace and even though they weren't there for long, Jessica and Scott, They all didn't know about the alliance? Well let's be honest , Susan and Coyt better be a power couple each episode or else, THEY ARE GONE...Like Andy said" Watch your BACK.."
    With editing I don't think any of us know how secret the alliance was. I think it's true that NBC makes it look as though it was secret, but I imagine the other couples have to know what's going on by now........then again who knows........we should have a better idea this week though.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    With all the eye-rolling she does it's a wonder Susan is able to see.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Newbie
    I think we can all agree Susan and Coyt lie. Although I am not sure why they need to lie, looks like the only real competion they have is Cindy and Chris. I also think April and Vinnie would have done very well here if they would have been able to compete. I was impressed with Becca's and Andy's determination to finish. The rest just looked pathetic. My prediction is Susan and Coyt will continue lying but also winning the competitions. I think they will take it all.

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=spankvb]I have not seen anything suggesting that the alliance was a secret, and even if it were who is to say that no one knew. People find out secrets all the time. I really think that the show was quite silent on the who knew aspect. So the better question is: How do you know?[/QUO

When you have a TIVO, I guess that it makes anaylzing easier..I'm just saying because they have all those secret meetings..The fact that when Susan, Coyt, Ethan and Andy were talkin' about Chris and Cindy being such a huge threat, Ethan said something to the sort of "shhh , keep the voulume down because you can hear through the walls" So I guess that it is an assumption but I think that the other 4 couples don't know otherwise the others would make alliances as well...DON'T U THINK??

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    Sure sure, people get really upset when someone like me insults someone they've never met before........you know what, we could do this all day.......Just Let It Go.
    coythater, not a fan of your past posts and I too at one time thought you were scott but at this point i think "who cares" if you are scott...so what, if you aren't......so what. like you i am sick of this topic.....let it go people.

P.S. I love how you wrote "we could do this ALL DAY" that's hysterical, I love your dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by jolie
    coythater, not a fan of your past posts and I too at one time thought you were scott but at this point i think "who cares" if you are scott...so what, if you aren't......so what. like you i am sick of this topic.....let it go people.

P.S. I love how you wrote "we could do this ALL DAY" that's hysterical, I love your dedication.
    Hehehe, the great thing is we all complain about it, yet we read every single post because it gives us something to do at work. Thanks for keeping my day interesting everyone!

FORT Newbie
    Yes I agree. I find all of this amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by tmbg99
    Hehehe, the great thing is we all complain about it, yet we read every single post because it gives us something to do at work. Thanks for keeping my day interesting everyone!

I can't believe the run these two are putting together.
    They seem pretty much unstopable at this point.

When (if) they don't become a power couple, the others will probably get rid of them and rightly so, they're just so strong.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular
    What a boring episode..........not even I have anything to really comment on (except that you ALWAYS hit on a soft 14 and NEVER split 10's).

Unbelievable run for S+C........they have to be the top target if they ever lose (if that's possible).

Voting off Vinnie and April was probably the best move........they seemed to be the next strongest couple (now that April's vision is restored). Sorry to see them go though because they seemed really cool.

+ Reply to Thread