+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 281

Thread: Susan and Coyt

  1. #141
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    wow, i am hesitant to join in here, but i think that you have actually articulated my problem here, coythater, for whatever it is worth, which ain't much. you chose the name "coythater" before episode 2 even aired. how did you know enough to hate coyt after that first episode? all he did was win one competition, try to make up for susan's intemporate outbreak, and then vote scott and jessica off, (along with 3 other people). Yes, he told them that it was random, when it wasn't. But to me, that one comment hardly seemed to justify the name you chose, even if you were scott.
    See "coythater21" response below.
    Last edited by GoPSULions; 08-11-2003 at 03:25 PM.

  2. #142
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    32
    I am kind of tired of reading these personal conversations between everyone and coythater. I think coythater expressed and apologized for his original postings (which were ridiculous and harsh) and stated the reasons for the post. Nobody knows why coythater created that name, but does it really matter? Can't we all just talk about the game? Please. I dont have time to read individual conversations about coythaters motives and everyone elses allegiances, etc. Thanks.

  3. #143
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    wow, i am hesitant to join in here, but i think that you have actually articulated my problem here, coythater, for whatever it is worth, which ain't much. you chose the name "coythater" before episode 2 even aired. how did you know enough to hate coyt after that first episode? all he did was win one competition, try to make up for susan's intemporate outbreak, and then vote scott and jessica off, (along with 3 other people). Yes, he told them that it was random, when it wasn't. But to me, that one comment hardly seemed to justify the name you chose, even if you were scott.
    Well, as has been stated about a half dozen times I was friends with Scott in high school. I saw the first episode, saw Coyt lie to my friend's face, and instantly decided I didn't like him. So I'm too defensive of my friends.........oh well.
    Here's some logic for you..........If I was Scott, then I would have already known what happened and I could have created the username "Coythater21" before the first episode.
    If you really must know, my original username was "GoPSULions." After the first episode, I haven't gone back to that username. If you all would like, I'll send a message to the forum from that username stating that I am the current "Coythater21". I would then like for someone to explain why I'd be "GoPSULions" before the show aired. No doubt someone would come up with some conspiracy theory, but it would be as rediculous as the constant insistance from everyone that I'm really Scott.

  4. #144
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by tvking
    I am kind of tired of reading these personal conversations between everyone and coythater. I think coythater expressed and apologized for his original postings (which were ridiculous and harsh) and stated the reasons for the post. Nobody knows why coythater created that name, but does it really matter? Can't we all just talk about the game? Please. I dont have time to read individual conversations about coythaters motives and everyone elses allegiances, etc. Thanks.
    While I don't believe my first postings were ridiculous (although I will conceed harsh), I agree with your point. I'm so sick of having to defend myself to everyone on this forum. Let's get back to the show already.

  5. #145
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by tvking
    HeidiHo, thanks for the recap of physical challenges. You and coythater21 have a lot in common in you responses (very detail-oriented). Your point is well taken though. However, in most reality shows, people that win rarely win EVERY event. For example, Richard and Ethan from Survivor didnt win most, if any, of the immunity challenges, but they were firmly entrenched in an "alliance." So was A&B, but that backfired because of the people, namely C&S, that they brought in.

    this is true. one of the things that i find so frustrating on these shows is when a weak/conniving contestant wins by alliances. i never liked richard hatch and i was upset that he beat out more skilled people by his manipulating alliances. it is the part of the show that sells i guess, but i was glad the alliance manipulator was eleminated in this game. not that andy was weak, but he did seem to plan on winning by using an alliance instead of by winning the challenges. alliances are dangerous. but then if you win the challenges, you have to win them all to win the game. not sure what i'd do if i was in one of these games.

  6. #146
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    Well, as has been stated about a half dozen times I was friends with Scott in high school. I saw the first episode, saw Coyt lie to my friend's face, and instantly decided I didn't like him. So I'm too defensive of my friends.........oh well.
    Here's some logic for you..........If I was Scott, then I would have already known what happened and I could have created the username "Coythater21" before the first episode.
    If you really must know, my original username was "GoPSULions." After the first episode, I haven't gone back to that username. If you all would like, I'll send a message to the forum from that username stating that I am the current "Coythater21". I would then like for someone to explain why I'd be "GoPSULions" before the show aired. No doubt someone would come up with some conspiracy theory, but it would be as rediculous as the constant insistance from everyone that I'm really Scott.
    nothing wrong with being defensive on behalf of a friend. maybe i react strongly to the word "hate." my point was just that there seemed to be very little basis for such a strong word/name after that 1st episode. it has gotta hurt to be first off for a young couple competing for a dream wedding. the truth seems to be that they were voted off because they were perceived as a threat as lawyers. the proverbial back-handed reality show compliment: you are good, so you go.

  7. #147
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    nothing wrong with being defensive on behalf of a friend. maybe i react strongly to the word "hate." my point was just that there seemed to be very little basis for such a strong word/name after that 1st episode. it has gotta hurt to be first off for a young couple competing for a dream wedding. the truth seems to be that they were voted off because they were perceived as a threat as lawyers. the proverbial back-handed reality show compliment: you are good, so you go.
    That's the way it looked to me too (the threat part)

    Truth is, "coythater21" IS too strong and I created that screen name when I was still PO'd the day after the first episode. That's why I was extremely harsh in my first few posts.......I hadn't cooled down. I also didn't realize so many of Coyt's friends and family would be on this forum (although that was stupid of me because, after all, why was I on this site to begin with?.......because I knew Scott).
    Anyway, I've just broken my last plea to get back to the show. Sorry.

    I'm really looking forward to the next episode. Can't wait to see how A+T and C+E react to Coyt and Susan kicking off a member of their own commitment. Also can't wait to see if Cindy and Chris were just saying those things about Andy and Becca to try to break the existing commitment and get in Susan and Coyt's good favor. Should be interesting to watch........either way, S+C probably never needed to win a challenge worse than they do this week.

  8. #148
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    22
    I truly do not know you coythater21 but I can honestly say from a completely unbiased perspective, they make a strong case and you are waaaaay too defensive for all the accusations to be fiction. Generally when someone is that adamant there is some truth being hidden.

    just my perception.

  9. #149
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    That's the way it looked to me too (the threat part)

    Truth is, "coythater21" IS too strong and I created that screen name when I was still PO'd the day after the first episode. That's why I was extremely harsh in my first few posts.......I hadn't cooled down. I also didn't realize so many of Coyt's friends and family would be on this forum (although that was stupid of me because, after all, why was I on this site to begin with?.......because I knew Scott).
    Anyway, I've just broken my last plea to get back to the show. Sorry.

    I'm really looking forward to the next episode. Can't wait to see how A+T and C+E react to Coyt and Susan kicking off a member of their own commitment. Also can't wait to see if Cindy and Chris were just saying those things about Andy and Becca to try to break the existing commitment and get in Susan and Coyt's good favor. Should be interesting to watch........either way, S+C probably never needed to win a challenge worse than they do this week.
    yea, i would expect friends of Andy and Becka to sign on as Cindyhater right now. i can't tell if she and chris were purposefully tooling c&s with lies to break up the alliance or what. she clearly gave the impression that she knew something and wasn't just guessing or speculating

  10. #150
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    yea, i would expect friends of Andy and Becka to sign on as Cindyhater right now. i can't tell if she and chris were purposefully tooling c&s with lies to break up the alliance or what. she clearly gave the impression that she knew something and wasn't just guessing or speculating
    WAsn't the allinance a secret? So the only ones who know about the alliance are the people in the alliance...A&B,E&C,A&T and S&C? So wouldn't that mean that Cindy and Chris, as well as April and Vinnie,Robert and Grace and even though they weren't there for long, Jessica and Scott, They all didn't know about the alliance? Well let's be honest , Susan and Coyt better be a power couple each episode or else, THEY ARE GONE...Like Andy said" Watch your BACK.."

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.