+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Susan and Coyt

I can't stand these two.. They believe anything they hear.. I can't believe that they listened to lying Cindy.. Though I guess Cindy is the first one I hate right now...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    If Coyt & Susan fail to make it as a "power couple" they will surely be voted off.
    without a doubt...

FORT Newbie
    you know, its only been two episodes... everyone needs to calm down a bit. Also keep in mind about the editing... Coyt & Susan can be the greatest people on earth, or the worst... Its really what the producers want to make them out to be, as for all the other couples.

FORT Newbie

Scott??

Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    In an attempt to explain my actions yet again to people who really could care less about listening to reason:
    C&S are the only people I can criticize now b/c they are the only couple that has continued to lie. I know its a game, but why cant I comment that they are playing dirty. You all can comment how you like the way they played; you all comment how you dislike people (including Andy...aka the tool....your words not mine); other people are calling Coyt a twig, snake...so get off my back and let me critique the way they are playing. Remember, Coyt addressed me and I have the right to address him back. You can think that I am Scott, but I am one of few on this forum to actually come out and say i was his friend...you haven't stated your friendship to Coyt. None of you are honest enough to state your relationship to Coyt. Nobody would be as defensive as you people are unless your related to him or are a friend of his or Susan's. I dont see you posting on anyone elses thread except pro-C&S. So watch pointing your finger and comment on the game, thats all I am doing. I have toned it down from my first postings b/c i realize they were harsh and maybe personal attacks (and I have said this NUMEROUS times), but now I am commenting on gamesmanship. C&S lied. Other people see it. I know its a game, but why cant I comment on how I think he's a slimeball? All of you are free to comment on how you think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Yah, that sounds fair........let's make it so that the only people on this forum are people who want to praise the great play of Susan and Coyt. Do you have any idea how boring that would be? You should all thank me for bringing a different view into this forum.........otherwise what would you all have to complain about? Stop getting your panties in a ruffle and read my postings as if they weren't from COYTHATER21, okay.

i sure hope that this is not scott. can you imagine what he will be like when he loses his first case as a lawyer if he reacts this way to being eleminated from a tv game show.

yeah, it would have been nice to see andy beat coyt dragging a 100 lb ball underwater, but he couldn't do it. it would have been nice to see him outlast coyt holding on to his fiancee 100 feet in the air, but oh yea, he couldn't do that either - wasn't as strong as coyt apparetly. maybe he better think twice before he tries to hit anyone in the face. unless he is talking about another surprise attack, with his alliances behind him already. if andy wants to win, there was a simple way to win: just win the challanges. he lost and he is gone.

oh, yeah, one last thing...It's A Game!

With Love and Kisses to All,

Heidi and Jane

....yeah, we couldn't stay away!

FORT Newbie
    HeidiHo, thanks for the recap of physical challenges. You and coythater21 have a lot in common in you responses (very detail-oriented). Your point is well taken though. However, in most reality shows, people that win rarely win EVERY event. For example, Richard and Ethan from Survivor didnt win most, if any, of the immunity challenges, but they were firmly entrenched in an "alliance." So was A&B, but that backfired because of the people, namely C&S, that they brought in.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by blondie
    Money has an excellent grasp on the use of "sarcasm" Coythater, if you were looking for an example!

too funny-i love you money!

Ahhh, yah, okay.........thanks. Uhm, was there a point to this post or are you just looking to attack me publicly? Because if so, I don't really see how that adds to the forum. Feel free to send me a private message any time you like if you really just want to get into an email war.
    And before you lie and say that I'm the one who attacks individual users, I've only done that in response to people's attacks against me.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by blondie
    i'm quite sure friends and family are here--but please don't dismiss everyone's comments like that. it's a little paranoid to think that everyone is on just one side. and i assure you, at least in this case, it's not true.
    Yah, sure.

Is that why you joined this forum in August and have posted messages on only the Race to the Altar thread? I guess this show in particular (over every other reality tv show in existence) must really interest you.
    Last edited by coythater21; 08-11-2003 at 11:58 AM.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by HeidiHo
    i sure hope that this is not scott. can you imagine what he will be like when he loses his first case as a lawyer if he reacts this way to being eleminated from a tv game show.

yeah, it would have been nice to see andy beat coyt dragging a 100 lb ball underwater, but he couldn't do it. it would have been nice to see him outlast coyt holding on to his fiancee 100 feet in the air, but oh yea, he couldn't do that either - wasn't as strong as coyt apparetly. maybe he better think twice before he tries to hit anyone in the face. unless he is talking about another surprise attack, with his alliances behind him already. if andy wants to win, there was a simple way to win: just win the challanges. he lost and he is gone.

oh, yeah, one last thing...It's A Game!

With Love and Kisses to All,

Heidi and Jane

....yeah, we couldn't stay away!
    Nobody will believe this, but again I am not Scott. Scott has nothing to do with the messages I post and anything I say should not reflect on him in any way. If you notice, I don't even mention Scott and Jessica in any of my posts anymore. I've already beaten that horse to death.....now I'm just commenting on the game and what's happening every week. My problem with Coyt and Susan this past week had nothing to do with the first week whatsoever. Believe me, Coyt and Susan have given me enough to comment on without having to harp on the events from week 1.

FORT Newbie
    i think everyone needs to remember that this is a tv show. and no matter what happens on the show nbc will show us whatever they want us to know.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    Nobody will believe this, but again I am not Scott. Scott has nothing to do with the messages I post and anything I say should not reflect on him in any way. If you notice, I don't even mention Scott and Jessica in any of my posts anymore. I've already beaten that horse to death.....now I'm just commenting on the game and what's happening every week. My problem with Coyt and Susan this past week had nothing to do with the first week whatsoever. Believe me, Coyt and Susan have given me enough to comment on without having to harp on the events from week 1.

wow, i am hesitant to join in here, but i think that you have actually articulated my problem here, coythater, for whatever it is worth, which ain't much. you chose the name "coythater" before episode 2 even aired. how did you know enough to hate coyt after that first episode? all he did was win one competition, try to make up for susan's intemporate outbreak, and then vote scott and jessica off, (along with 3 other people). Yes, he told them that it was random, when it wasn't. But to me, that one comment hardly seemed to justify the name you chose, even if you were scott.

+ Reply to Thread