+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Susan and Coyt

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    Thanks,
    You know, I really thought that I heard that (about the voting) back before the show aired....maybe I'm just confusing it with another reality tv show. I thought they said that on the first episode too, but I very well could be wrong. If I find anything that confirms there will be voting for the last couples, I'll post it here for everyone's benefit (even the people that hate me).

I also heard that on the last episode it will be a public vote.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Baboola
    I also heard that on the last episode it will be a public vote.
    I too read that. I tried to find out where it was and after typing "race to the altar" in my search engine I went to sirlinksalot.net and it was there. It could have been said in other places as well. We know this cant be totally correct because it says 16 couples, but I wonder if America will still vote?

"About Race to the Altar on NBC

On this show 16 soon-to-be-married couples will compete for a "fantasy primetime wedding" by competing in a series of challenges designed to test the strength of their relationships. Games will involve issues of teamwork, compatibility, compromise, sex, trust, honesty and coping under pressure. In the second-to-last episode, the audience will vote interactively to determine the ultimate winning couple with the actual wedding to be conducted in the final episode."
    Last edited by tvking; 08-08-2003 at 01:27 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for the info. I wans't sure how the voting was going to be made. Ugh oh....doom dooom doooooommmmmm :fight
    Last edited by HIDFILA; 08-08-2003 at 03:20 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Thanks,
    You know, I really thought that I heard that (about the voting) back before the show aired....maybe I'm just confusing it with another reality tv show. I thought they said that on the first episode too, but I very well could be wrong. If I find anything that confirms there will be voting for the last couples, I'll post it here for everyone's benefit (even the people that hate me).
    Um, just to clear things up I wasnt praising you. I agreed with you that I felt bad for B&A but I was being sarcastic about the outline you did of C&S lies. Relax!! I don't hate you, but I do hate reading your posts that are 3 to 4 paragraphs long. I think you should be able to state your opinion, but state it!! Don't run on about it forever.

FORT Newbie
    In an attempt to explain my actions yet again to people who really could care less about listening to reason:
    C&S are the only people I can criticize now b/c they are the only couple that has continued to lie. I know its a game, but why cant I comment that they are playing dirty. You all can comment how you like the way they played; you all comment how you dislike people (including Andy...aka the tool....your words not mine); other people are calling Coyt a twig, snake...so get off my back and let me critique the way they are playing. Remember, Coyt addressed me and I have the right to address him back. You can think that I am Scott, but I am one of few on this forum to actually come out and say i was his friend...you haven't stated your friendship to Coyt. None of you are honest enough to state your relationship to Coyt. Nobody would be as defensive as you people are unless your related to him or are a friend of his or Susan's. I dont see you posting on anyone elses thread except pro-C&S. So watch pointing your finger and comment on the game, thats all I am doing. I have toned it down from my first postings b/c i realize they were harsh and maybe personal attacks (and I have said this NUMEROUS times), but now I am commenting on gamesmanship. C&S lied. Other people see it. I know its a game, but why cant I comment on how I think he's a slimeball? All of you are free to comment on how you think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Yah, that sounds fair........let's make it so that the only people on this forum are people who want to praise the great play of Susan and Coyt. Do you have any idea how boring that would be? You should all thank me for bringing a different view into this forum.........otherwise what would you all have to complain about? Stop getting your panties in a ruffle and read my postings as if they weren't from COYTHATER21, okay.
    Relax!! No one is saying you cannot have your opinion. I would love to read your posts if you'd make a point but your all over the place and so defensive, again RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sarika
    Um, just to clear things up I wasnt praising you. I agreed with you that I felt bad for B&A but I was being sarcastic about the outline you did of C&S lies. Relax!! I don't hate you, but I do hate reading your posts that are 3 to 4 paragraphs long. I think you should be able to state your opinion, but state it!! Don't run on about it forever.
    Ok, well then here's my opinion, short and sweet: if you "hate reading my posts that are 3 to 4 paragraphs long," don't read them. I don't hate you either, and I also don't criticize your posts.
    By the way, I was relaxed the whole time I typed this......you may notice that I don't often use exclaimation points in my posts. For whatever reason, people just like to read my posts as if I'm shouting and all uptight. Fact is, I'm just expressing my opinion like the rest of you, it's just that people don't agree with me and so they feel the need to attack my posts.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Also, how could Coyt not read that Susan betting all the chips on the final question was a signal to tank it? :rolleyes
    I think that Coyt is the type who has to win regardless of the consequences and seems to be unable to show a weakness by losing at anything.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Newbie
    Ok, well then here's my opinion, short and sweet: if you "hate reading my posts that are 3 to 4 paragraphs long," don't read them. I don't hate you either, and I also don't criticize your posts.
    By the way, I was relaxed the whole time I typed this......you may notice that I don't often use exclaimation points in my posts. For whatever reason, people just like to read my posts as if I'm shouting and all uptight. Fact is, I'm just expressing my opinion like the rest of you, it's just that people don't agree with me and so they feel the need to attack my posts.
    Good I'm glad we got that cleared up. I will not read your posts anymore unless the are less that 2 paragraphs because I do respect what you have to say. I'm glad you have such strong opinions, that means you care. I'm not trying to attack you either, I don't know if you were addressing me with that remark but just wanted to let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    I think that Coyt is the type who has to win regardless of the consequences and seems to be unable to show a weakness by losing at anything.

I think you're probably right.
    He does seem very competative, but there are times to play hard and times to play smart.

I think they made an error in being the only team to decide on who would be booted this week.

It remains to be seen if their actions this week will backfire on them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    You are being "censored" because this is a moderated pg13 forum.Your comments are inappropriate. As you are a newbie you can't have forgotten the rules that you agreed to that quickly ...

+ Reply to Thread