+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Susan and Coyt

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    Oh yah, you figured me out............I just happen to be best friends with everyone on the show except for Susan and Coyt.

And I stand by my comment.........I think it would be great entertainment to watch Andy beat on Coyt after what he did.
    Um, everyone else doesn't really factor in because you have had one vendetta from the beginning.

Wait, you know what...I have seen your past pissing contests and all the good it does to get involved in them (even for the worthy cause of injecting some moderation into your posts) is to get a threat of being banned. I step back. You may have the last word.

I will not engage in negative sniping, this is supposed to be fun.

FORT Newbie
    I really cannot believe my eyes reading some of these posts. There is no way on earth anyone other than Coyt and Susan's friends and family would defend their actions last night. I am sure now more than ever that they are two of the most despicable, sleazy people I have ever seen. Here are the FACTS of what happened:
    1. C+S interview each couple to see which one can give the best reasons as to why to stay in the show.
    2. C+S assure one couple that whatever they say won't leave the room, then proceed to spill everything that couple said in private to Andree and Tonya (Lie #1)
    3. C+S proceed to tell everyone that they heard from "multiple couples" or "reliable sources" that A+B were planning on voting them out.....when all they really heard was an opinion from Cindy and Chris that they would vote off A+B and that it was their OPINION that A+B would vote off C+S if given the chance.........Mind you, C+C admitted that they had no basis for this opinion. (Multiple lies)
    4. C+S proceed to lie right to A+B's faces that they heard that Andree and Tonay were planning on breaking the commitment. (Yet another Lie).
    5. C+S stab Andy and Becca in the back........the one couple that swore allegiance to them until the end. (Well, that's just stupidity because now nobody in their right minds would trust them for the rest of this game).
    The fact that anyone would describe last night's events as anything other than sleazy and sickening is beyond me. And don't tell me it's good strategy.........C+S now look like complete jerks to all of America (who, after all votes on the winner.......good thinking there!), and backstabbers to the rest of the couples. Oh, Let me clarify .... "all of America" that isn't blinded by their friendship or family ties to C+S.
    My only regret from last night's show was that Andy didn't punch Coyt in the face at the end. Although the "watch your backs" and "be careful" were really good touches. I truly feel for A+B.....they got so screwed!
    Susan and Coyt: well, can't wait to see them get theirs.
    I agree Andy & Becca did get screwed thanks for the blow by blow of their multiple lies. Where did you hear that America votes for who will win??

FORT Newbie
    I really cannot believe my eyes reading some of these posts. There is no way on earth anyone other than Coyt and Susan's friends and family would defend their actions last night. I am sure now more than ever that they are two of the most despicable, sleazy people I have ever seen. Here are the FACTS of what happened:
    1. C+S interview each couple to see which one can give the best reasons as to why to stay in the show.
    2. C+S assure one couple that whatever they say won't leave the room, then proceed to spill everything that couple said in private to Andree and Tonya (Lie #1)
    3. C+S proceed to tell everyone that they heard from "multiple couples" or "reliable sources" that A+B were planning on voting them out.....when all they really heard was an opinion from Cindy and Chris that they would vote off A+B and that it was their OPINION that A+B would vote off C+S if given the chance.........Mind you, C+C admitted that they had no basis for this opinion. (Multiple lies)
    4. C+S proceed to lie right to A+B's faces that they heard that Andree and Tonay were planning on breaking the commitment. (Yet another Lie).
    5. C+S stab Andy and Becca in the back........the one couple that swore allegiance to them until the end. (Well, that's just stupidity because now nobody in their right minds would trust them for the rest of this game).
    The fact that anyone would describe last night's events as anything other than sleazy and sickening is beyond me. And don't tell me it's good strategy.........C+S now look like complete jerks to all of America (who, after all votes on the winner.......good thinking there!), and backstabbers to the rest of the couples. Oh, Let me clarify .... "all of America" that isn't blinded by their friendship or family ties to C+S.
    My only regret from last night's show was that Andy didn't punch Coyt in the face at the end. Although the "watch your backs" and "be careful" were really good touches. I truly feel for A+B.....they got so screwed!
    Susan and Coyt: well, can't wait to see them get theirs.

coythater21, I have not posted since the first show, and I was not sure that I would continue posting, but your comments have enlightened me. It is always nice to hear the truth about others actions from the one and only righteous man on the face of the earth. I didn't even know that they had high speed internet in the vatican. A few key words, synonyms to Race to the Altar if you will: tv show, entertainment, game, competition, ratings...etc., etc. Coyt and Susan are "tough" competitors, but probably not the most despicable, sleaziest people ever, in fact my vote would have probably been Hitler...but what do I know.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by money
    coythater21, I have not posted since the first show, and I was not sure that I would continue posting, but your comments have enlightened me. It is always nice to hear the truth about others actions from the one and only righteous man on the face of the earth. I didn't even know that they had high speed internet in the vatican. A few key words, synonyms to Race to the Altar if you will: tv show, entertainment, game, competition, ratings...etc., etc. Coyt and Susan are "tough" competitors, but probably not the most despicable, sleaziest people ever, in fact my vote would have probably been Hitler...but what do I know.
    Sarcasim?? Very funny. Coythater needs to relax because at this point it's borderline psyco. How can one person get so wraped up in things. He says he's a HS friend of Scott's, maybe he is but I bet not. I'm going out on a limb here to say I think it's Scott himself. I don't know Scott, so I basing this on nothing but the detailed reactions coythater has to everything that goes on. It's just unbelievable that a HS friend would get this involved, but who knows. Coyt and Susan are playing the game and I say go for it!!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jolie
    Sarcasim?? Very funny. Coythater needs to relax because at this point it's borderline psyco. How can one person get so wraped up in things. He says he's a HS friend of Scott's, maybe he is but I bet not. I'm going out on a limb here to say I think it's Scott himself. I don't know Scott, so I basing this on nothing but the detailed reactions coythater has to everything that goes on. It's just unbelievable that a HS friend would get this involved, but who knows. Coyt and Susan are playing the game and I say go for it!!
    In an attempt to explain my actions yet again to people who really could care less about listening to reason:
    C&S are the only people I can criticize now b/c they are the only couple that has continued to lie. I know its a game, but why cant I comment that they are playing dirty. You all can comment how you like the way they played; you all comment how you dislike people (including Andy...aka the tool....your words not mine); other people are calling Coyt a twig, snake...so get off my back and let me critique the way they are playing. Remember, Coyt addressed me and I have the right to address him back. You can think that I am Scott, but I am one of few on this forum to actually come out and say i was his friend...you haven't stated your friendship to Coyt. None of you are honest enough to state your relationship to Coyt. Nobody would be as defensive as you people are unless your related to him or are a friend of his or Susan's. I dont see you posting on anyone elses thread except pro-C&S. So watch pointing your finger and comment on the game, thats all I am doing. I have toned it down from my first postings b/c i realize they were harsh and maybe personal attacks (and I have said this NUMEROUS times), but now I am commenting on gamesmanship. C&S lied. Other people see it. I know its a game, but why cant I comment on how I think he's a slimeball? All of you are free to comment on how you think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Yah, that sounds fair........let's make it so that the only people on this forum are people who want to praise the great play of Susan and Coyt. Do you have any idea how boring that would be? You should all thank me for bringing a different view into this forum.........otherwise what would you all have to complain about? Stop getting your panties in a ruffle and read my postings as if they weren't from COYTHATER21, okay.

I don't know Coyt or Susan or anyone else on any reality show for that matter.

I think they hve made some huge errors in the wa they have played the game up to this point, as I have said earlier in the thread.

Winning both challenges this week and thus putting yourself in the position to make the sole deicison who was booted, and then topping that off by eliminating a couple from your commitment has to be one of the dumbest set of moves I've seen in a relaity show.

It remains to be seen if their actions will backfire on them with the other couples.
    Their strength in the challenges marks them as a threat, their decision to listen to unsupported gossip and boot a couple from their own commitment should also raise a red flag with the others and mark then as untrustworthy.

I think if the other teams have any sense they will be gunning for Susan and Coyt.
    "That's Numberwang!"

...let's make it so that the only people on this forum are people who want to praise the great play of Susan and Coyt. Do you have any idea how boring that would be?
    Actually, does everyone realize how boring the SHOW would be if Coyt and Susan weren't there?? There the only ones causing enough drama to make the show interesting. Seriously, if they weren't there, we'd be going through the minute by minute drama of a girl poking herself in the eye with her own mascara brush.

True

I just think they could have played te game better up to this point.
    Looks like their is drama to come from other areas next week though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I don't know Coyt or Susan or anyone else on any reality show for that matter.

I think they hve made some huge errors in the wa they have played the game up to this point, as I have said earlier in the thread.

Winning both challenges this week and thus putting yourself in the position to make the sole deicison who was booted, and then topping that off by eliminating a couple from your commitment has to be one of the dumbest set of moves I've seen in a relaity show.

It remains to be seen if their actions will backfire on them with the other couples.
    Their strength in the challenges marks them as a threat, their decision to listen to unsupported gossip and boot a couple from their own commitment should also raise a red flag with the others and mark then as untrustworthy.

I think if the other teams have any sense they will be gunning for Susan and Coyt.
    Very well put Fluff

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sarika
    I agree Andy & Becca did get screwed thanks for the blow by blow of their multiple lies. Where did you hear that America votes for who will win??
    Thanks,
    You know, I really thought that I heard that (about the voting) back before the show aired....maybe I'm just confusing it with another reality tv show. I thought they said that on the first episode too, but I very well could be wrong. If I find anything that confirms there will be voting for the last couples, I'll post it here for everyone's benefit (even the people that hate me).

+ Reply to Thread