+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 281

Thread: Susan and Coyt

  1. #91
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by HIDFILA
    coyhater21:

    Nice to see you back and chatting up a storm again. Does America get to vote? I haven't heard or maybe I missed that. I thought they just played till they were down to two couples and then they compete to see who wins.
    I thought that they said that at some point. I don't know if it was one of those news articles that came out right before the show aired (I was looking for anything on the show leading up to the airing) or if they said it on the first episode. Anyone know if I'm right on this for sure?

  2. #92
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1
    Hello all, I just wanted to say that the bottom line is that the info we received from Chris and Cindy was thought to be slightly more concrete. It boiled down to the fact that we trust Chris and Cindy more than Andy and Becca, we felt the same about the information from the respective sources. We trusted and trust them. It is not mean...just the way it was/is.

    P.S. Coythater21- you flatter me that you care so much as to make that your screen name. I think that it is hilarious that you care so much about me as I neither know nor care anything about you.

    I do in fact really enjoy and respect reading everyone’s viewpoints.

  3. #93
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    69

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyt
    Hello all, I just wanted to say that the bottom line is that the info we received from Chris and Cindy was thought to be slightly more concrete. It boiled down to the fact that we trust Chris and Cindy more than Andy and Becca, we felt the same about the information from the respective sources. We trusted and trust them. It is not mean...just the way it was/is.

    P.S. Coythater21- you flatter me that you care so much as to make that your screen name. I think that it is hilarious that you care so much about me as I neither know nor care anything about you.

    I do in fact really enjoy and respect reading everyone’s viewpoints.
    Coyt,
    I am honored that you would choose to address me directly.....I must be doing something right.
    It really is a shame that NBC's editing is so unfair. Maybe you should consider suing NBC for damaging your reputation? By the way, is Andy going to be in your wedding party? Better Yet, Can I be in your wedding party?!
    Now, when you say you "really enjoy and respect reading everyone's viewpoints," you don't really mean "everyone" do you? Either way, I'll keep them coming.
    Thanks!

  4. #94
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    37
    [QUOTE=coythater21]I really cannot believe my eyes reading some of these posts. There is no way on earth anyone other than Coyt and Susan's friends and family would defend their actions last night.

    My only regret from last night's show was that Andy didn't punch Coyt in the face at the end.

    Firstly, "Uh...pot??? The kettle is calling for you.

    Secondly, just a small observation. Goodness, you are really invested for a 'high school friend'.

    And lastly, calling for violence already?

    Please let me know when the looting and rioting is set to begin.


  5. #95
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    13
    how funny it is that when coyt talks to coythater, he(coythater) is suddenly his fan. i guess someone cant stick up for what they really think. I on the other hand love coyt and susan. andy bugged me. he puts up a act when he thinks he is in about to leave.

  6. #96
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyt
    Hello all, I just wanted to say that the bottom line is that the info we received from Chris and Cindy was thought to be slightly more concrete. It boiled down to the fact that we trust Chris and Cindy more than Andy and Becca, we felt the same about the information from the respective sources. We trusted and trust them. It is not mean...just the way it was/is.

    P.S. Coythater21- you flatter me that you care so much as to make that your screen name. I think that it is hilarious that you care so much about me as I neither know nor care anything about you.

    I do in fact really enjoy and respect reading everyone’s viewpoints.

    I can't help but think it was a bad move.
    Watching the other couples talk after they'd had their visits from S&C, they all seemed to have heard different stories from them and it really looked like the trust for them was lacking in the room.

    It seemed like a move that would alienate the remainder of their commitment.

    I guess we'll just have to see how this plays out.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  7. #97
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by vanyfoo
    how funny it is that when coyt talks to coythater, he(coythater) is suddenly his fan. i guess someone cant stick up for what they really think. I on the other hand love coyt and susan. andy bugged me. he puts up a act when he thinks he is in about to leave.
    Oh my God, I hope you are kidding. Have you really never heard of sarcasm? My last post to Coyt was dripping with it in case you need an example.

  8. #98
    For Your Entertainment lobeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Age
    50
    Posts
    14,903
    Alright, kids...calm down or I'll turn this station wagon around and NOBODY will get any ice cream! :nono

  9. #99
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    69
    [QUOTE=Syckogrl]
    Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    I really cannot believe my eyes reading some of these posts. There is no way on earth anyone other than Coyt and Susan's friends and family would defend their actions last night.

    My only regret from last night's show was that Andy didn't punch Coyt in the face at the end.

    Firstly, "Uh...pot??? The kettle is calling for you.

    Secondly, just a small observation. Goodness, you are really invested for a 'high school friend'.

    And lastly, calling for violence already?

    Please let me know when the looting and rioting is set to begin.

    Oh yah, you figured me out............I just happen to be best friends with everyone on the show except for Susan and Coyt.

    And I stand by my comment.........I think it would be great entertainment to watch Andy beat on Coyt after what he did.

  10. #100
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    Oh my God, I hope you are kidding. Have you really never heard of sarcasm? My last post to Coyt was dripping with it in case you need an example.
    Time Out!

    Please be responsible and respectful as I suspect not all of these users are over 18.
    Belittling could be very damaging and anyway it is such a lousy lawyer tactic. hee hee

    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.