+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: April and Vinnie

Last week's episode was in 69th place, with 5 million viewers. That's pretty low, even for summer.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Last week's episode was in 69th place, with 5 million viewers. That's pretty low, even for summer.
    Wow!.......that's bad........no wonder it's getting moved to Saturdays.........thanks for the info.

the ratings are that low because ppl want to see someone else besides susan and coyt win.they are too string and with vinnie and april gone they might have the game locked up now.

Quote Originally Posted by tvking
    During the show there was a commercial that said the show was moving to Saturday's at 10 p.m. Starting a week from this Saturday. So no show this Saturday and no show Wednesday.
    Thanks TVKing...Goes to show you how much attention I was paying during the show last Wednesday. And I'm the recapper, yeesh.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

hey snow,i missed that also.but i guess i was bored watching susan and coyt smack around the other couples.with it moving to saturdays i guess that the show will be ending real soon.so any guess at who will ultimately win it all?

My interest in this show really dwindled once April and Vinnie were kicked off.

I really like these two.
    Not long until their wedding (Spet 6th).
    Hope they have a wonderful day and a very happy mariage.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Good info, Thanks.

Where did you get your stats?

zap2it always has fast national ratings, which aren't exact, but are the overnight ratings reports.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    My interest in this show really dwindled once April and Vinnie were kicked off.

I really like these two.
    Not long until their wedding (Spet 6th).
    Hope they have a wonderful day and a very happy mariage.
    I agree, April and Vinnie getting kicked off represented my three favorite couples all gone in the first three weeks............This show is so tired anymore.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Thanks TVKing...Goes to show you how much attention I was paying during the show last Wednesday. And I'm the recapper, yeesh.
    yea, what is the take on this move to saturday at 10? seems to me to be a signal the show aint doing that well. a live wedding probably plays better on a saturday night, but isn't overall viewing down on saturday nights, for all shows, when we're all at the movies?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678