+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: April and Vinnie

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Ack! I hope this isn't a spoiler--like they didn't win and are planning their wedding for September?

from what i understand, all of the couples were supposed to continue with their original plans regardless of the show's outcome...who knows if what ends up on TV will be a live real wedding or a live mock 2nd wedding.

FORT Newbie
    despite the doubts of people watching the show with me, I knew they would not get voted off. That would have made S&C look really LOW... but voting off B&A would have seen 'low' as well despite the commitment thing going on but could have been regarded to as a tactic since they thought based on the grapevine B&A would have voted them off given the chance.

Now as soon as S&C are not a PC, they will get booted since they dont look very trustful now.

FORT Newbie
    I feel badly for this couple. HOpe they get to compete on the next show.

FORT Newbie
    I think April and Vinny should have made it. They were the best out of them all. They are perfect candidates for competition. No sneakiness or antics to sabatoge. True sportsmanship which todays world seems to forget is what it should be all about.

FORT Newbie
    That just sucks. They were just the best, most honest people on the show and never really got a chance to kick some butt.
    Watch for these kids in the future though, definitely the couple with the most chemistry on the show, how could hollywood overlook these two ?
    Spielberg, paying attention ???

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Baboola
    That just sucks. They were just the best, most honest people on the show and never really got a chance to kick some butt.
    Watch for these kids in the future though, definitely the couple with the most chemistry on the show, how could hollywood overlook these two ?
    Spielberg, paying attention ???
    Absolutely, they really were so awesome! Hope big things are in store for these two class acts!!

FORT Newbie
    Two bad things in one night. First, this couple gets eliminated and second, the show moves to a terrible new time slot. I have little interest now.

Quote Originally Posted by tvking
    Two bad things in one night. First, this couple gets eliminated and second, the show moves to a terrible new time slot. I have little interest now.
    There is a new time slot? When?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    There is a new time slot? When?
    During the show there was a commercial that said the show was moving to Saturday's at 10 p.m. Starting a week from this Saturday. So no show this Saturday and no show Wednesday.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tvking
    During the show there was a commercial that said the show was moving to Saturday's at 10 p.m. Starting a week from this Saturday. So no show this Saturday and no show Wednesday.
    What?........The show wasn't doing THAT bad was it?.........Who watches TV on a Saturday?........that's like the Siberia of time slots.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast