+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: April and Vinnie

dynamicduo
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Enough of this nonsense. Keep this on topic or it will be closed and people will be banned.
    JR...u r the man....back to the show....What happened to Zonawild..did he get scared and run into his room...HAHA....i wonder if vinny and april are going to form a alliance with anyone..i dont think they should...they are better off on their own...they are so great and i am so glad they didnt get kicked off..im shocked that coyt went against his word and booted andy off...is anyone out there or am i talking to myself????lonely in colorado

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamicduo
    JR...u r the man....back to the show....What happened to Zonawild..did he get scared and run into his room...HAHA....i wonder if vinny and april are going to form a alliance with anyone..i dont think they should...they are better off on their own...they are so great and i am so glad they didnt get kicked off..im shocked that coyt went against his word and booted andy off...is anyone out there or am i talking to myself????lonely in colorado
    im here colorado kid, mind if i call u that, ill be here all day not doing much in the office today....im enjoying NYC...
    i just met some indian gentlewmen selling t-shirts, cool, none of that in michigan....
    back to the show, im jsut so anxious to see vin and april perform challenges....they both look in good shape, vincent is very photogenic, mark myt words u heard it here fist, that couple is gonna get noticed!

FORT Newbie
    I think its great this couple did not get eliminated because of the eye injury. It will be interesting to see them compete.
    Quote Originally Posted by blondie
    i'm just glad they will be around so we can see what they're made of. they deserve that chance at least.

FORT Newbie

Drums

Looks like that freakin' nut Vinny can tear it up on the drums....I'm pulling for Vinny and April stick around to the end. I bet they would have a kick-@$$ wedding!!

I know April & Vinny personally and I can honestly say that YES, they are the coolest people on Earth. They are both so full of personality that it's almost ridiculous. Besides doing real estate, Vin bartends and plays in a band, and is an incredibly laid-back chillin guy. I've known April my entire life and I can say that not only does she definately know how to have fun, but she's also someone I look up to and admire. She knows how to take care of biznazz...you better watch out boy cuz she's from THE BRONX lol!!! They're great together, seriously.

I hate to say it, but I was almost sure that they were going to be eliminated last night, but thank goodness I get to see them on the tube again next week! I knew that the only way they would hang on is if some back-stabbing took place, so, I'm thankful for Coyt being a weaselly guy.

I think I'm going to go write to Conan O'Brien now, and ask if he'd consider having them on his show. That would be all sorts of kick-ass!

FORT Newbie

knows V&A

Quote Originally Posted by ess-tee-gee

I know April & Vinny personally and I can honestly say that YES, they are the coolest people on Earth. They are both so full of personality that it's almost ridiculous. Besides doing real estate, Vin bartends and plays in a band, and is an incredibly laid-back chillin guy. I've known April my entire life and I can say that not only does she definately know how to have fun, but she's also someone I look up to and admire. She knows how to take care of biznazz...you better watch out boy cuz she's from THE BRONX lol!!! They're great together, seriously.

I hate to say it, but I was almost sure that they were going to be eliminated last night, but thank goodness I get to see them on the tube again next week! I knew that the only way they would hang on is if some back-stabbing took place, so, I'm thankful for Coyt being a weaselly guy.

I think I'm going to go write to Conan O'Brien now, and ask if he'd consider having them on his show. That would be all sorts of kick-ass!

To follow up on ess-tee-gee, I also know Vin & April and will be attending their Sept wedding. Vin now leads his latest band on guitar and vocal but I definetly miss him on drums where he is awesome. April is fantastic and I'm sad to see her just as the victim of this injury. She's funny, smart, fun, and good looking. The show has seen her look (I believe) her worst. When those blue-blockers are gone and she shows some more of herself, America will love her as much as Vin!
    Vin's BP is this weekend so maybe there will be stories to tell if NBC shows up with us...game on!!!

FORT Newbie
    altarfan said: I also know Vin & April and will be attending their Sept wedding.
    ______________________________ ______________________________ _
    Was their original wedding date set for Septemeber 2003 or are you counting on the "million dollar wedding" if they win the show? Wasn't sure what you meant by "I also know VIN & April and will be attending their wedding in September."

Thanks

FORT Newbie

Advertising for Vinny and April

Think the show is great! I hear Vinny and April will be doing some cool interviews next week after the 3rd show. Both will be on NY radio Z100's morning show the Z morning zoo at 8 30 am. 100.3 on your dial. They will also be interviewed on the Metro Channel that night on the channels show, "Naked NY" at 10 pm. Check your local Listings.

FORT Newbie
    [ A bachelor party - uh - oh!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by altarfan
    To follow up on ess-tee-gee, I also know Vin & April and will be attending their Sept wedding.
    Ack! I hope this isn't a spoiler--like they didn't win and are planning their wedding for September?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast