+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: April and Vinnie

FORT Newbie
    Hmm, A threesome would be so much fun with these two - Vinny has kick ass hair and April is such a cutie pie!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Baboola
    C'mon, to state the C&S (or any cpl. for that matter) are leaving V&A (or anyone) in the show because the like them is absurd. this is a competition, not race to a friendship. The reason V&A are still there is because they're playing it smart, keeping to themsleves and not making aby "commitments", we all seen how well that worked out.
    Beware of the sleeping (injured) giant !

I dis-agree. The reason they are in the game is because the couple had no choice but to sit out. Why? Because she slipped and made an oops with the mascara wand. Let's see how far they can make it now that she has recovered. I wish them luck! They are face to face with couples who will go to any extreme to win the competition.

FORT Newbie

not rude

Quote Originally Posted by HIDFILA
    I am not trying to be rude and I don't point the finger at anyone, nor do I call them childish names. Let's put an end to that now.

Vinny and April are not the team I am rooting for, however I have not exchanged harsh words about them like your words towards that of Susan and Coyt. Vinny and April are a source of great entainment of the show and viewers. Accidents do happen and April happened to slip when putting on mascara. Oops!

Try not to take comments to heart as this post is a place for anyone to speak their opinions and views of a reality tv show, given that you abide by the rules.
    not taking comments to heart, really not mean any harm by speaking my mind...i AM rooting for vin and april, and its your right not to root for them, and i respect that....but i just though u were bashing my favortie contestant april, she is awesome, tough and beautiful! im glad we cleared that up, now we can continue to post, all love here in Kalamazoo
    (althuogh i am actually in NY on business rgiht now on my laptop)
    maybe i can run into the local celebrities vin and april!!
    i have a great idea for the cosmetics industry- APRIL FOR YOUr NEXT MAYBELline or clairol cover girl!!! i betcha she can sell a ton of mascara with those stunnnig looks and charm!!! i can see it now, she takes off the eye patch to reveal the product!!! im a genius!!
    where r u dynamic? did u go to sleep in colorado? VIN FOR PRESIDENT!!!

dynamicduo
    Quote Originally Posted by misterg1166
    not taking comments to heart, really not mean any harm by speaking my mind...i AM rooting for vin and april, and its your right not to root for them, and i respect that....but i just though u were bashing my favortie contestant april, she is awesome, tough and beautiful! im glad we cleared that up, now we can continue to post, all love here in Kalamazoo
    (althuogh i am actually in NY on business rgiht now on my laptop)
    maybe i can run into the local celebrities vin and april!!
    i have a great idea for the cosmetics industry- APRIL FOR YOUr NEXT MAYBELline or clairol cover girl!!! i betcha she can sell a ton of mascara with those stunnnig looks and charm!!! i can see it now, she takes off the eye patch to reveal the product!!! im a genius!!
    where r u dynamic? did u go to sleep in colorado? VIN FOR PRESIDENT!!!
    IM here mister g.....to early for me to be posting all day..going to go for a hike right now. Great idea about APril for maybelline...she would make millions...Please dont argue on this site, we are all looking for a goodtime. What about that guy from Arizona, seems like he likes Vinny way to much. To each's own I guess..Hey Vin & April, if you ever make it to Colorado, let me know, me and my wife would love to have you guys as guests. We would go for a great dinner and show you the town. Cant wait until next weds....I really cant..so god damn excited

FORT Newbie
    I dis-agree. The reason they are in the game is because the couple had no choice but to sit out. Why? Because she slipped and made an oops with the mascara wand. Let's see how far they can make it now that she has recovered. I wish them luck! They are face to face with couples who will go to any extreme to win the competition.

just because they sat out last night didn't mean they were not eligible to be sent packing, C&S felt that there was more of a threat from the other cpl.
    the mascara incident probably did buy them some time, I would figure that with her being injured there were other people who were more of an immediate threat. But that doesn't mean they weren't right there on the chopping block, it was either them or A&B that were going last night, injury or not.
    I think April & Vin are great, and thrilled they made it another week, but as far as strategy, C&S blew it (good for V&A, bad for them) because it's just a matter of time before V&A are a power couple, they're almost back to full strength, so look out.

dynamicduo
    thanks baboola we need some chicks on this site!!!
    go vin go april!!!
    lets get back to the show!!
    i wonder what next weeks episode will entail, any predictions?
    I think next week Vin & April bounce back strong and finally become a power couple. They deserve it so much. I will be so excited and giddy if they become a power couple because that would mean another week for my favorite couple. I felt so bad for APril when she had to go back to the hospital. The worst was at the end of the show when they where one of the 3 remaining couples and they went for a commercial break. I couldnt take the suspense, for a second i thought they where going to get kicked off but they didnt..YIPPPPEEEEEEE...so much fun. If your reading this Vin & April- my wife and I are huge fans of yours, we think you guys are the coolest couple and by far the best looking couple on the show. I am going to miss andy, he was pretty fun and cool. Seems like he likes to party...hahahaha

FORT Newbie
    thanks baboola we need some chicks on this site!!!
    go vin go april!!!
    lets get back to the show!!
    i wonder what next weeks episode will entail, any predictions?

I'm a chick!

FORT Newbie
    I'm a chick!
    A chick that calls herself a chick, I like you already !!

FORT Newbie
    I'm a chick!
    cool, lets get sme hetero feelings gonig here,,,u see hidfila were nice guys, didnt mean anythnig nasty jsut rooting for my fave couple...
    now we can b pals!!!
    once coyt and susan are gone, which unfortunately for you they will be, will you root for vin and april with us...
    i do respect coyt for saying that vinny is freakin nuts, he knows a godo fella whne he sees him...
    where u from fila???
    kalamazzoo michigan, go wolverines!

JR.
    Enough of this nonsense. Keep this on topic or it will be closed and people will be banned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast