+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 80

Thread: April and Vinnie

  1. #31
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    13

    u love them dynamic

    Quote Originally Posted by dynamicduo
    I cant tell you how pumped up I am for next weeks show especially that April & Vinny are back on and will be competing. They are by far the best couple on the show. That Vinny is the coolest guy ever, he is so relaxed and chill. I want to fly to NY to go for a drink with those 2, they must be a lot of fun. I wonder if any movie companies will sign those 2 up for a movie. I think they have the potential to really make it big. Did you see Vinny in the 1st episode walking around in the hotel room, I couldnt stop laughing. He reminds me of a friend of mine, too much. Does anyone know when they are getting married, that is probably going to be a great wedding to attend. I really hope they win especially since April got hurt. LETS GO VINNY & APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    u lvoe vinny and april, i have now found another vin and april supporter to chat with..i hear ya i would love to meet these two, they really seem like down to earth hard worknig people, and i agrree i would not be surprised if they got noticed by someone in the entertainment industry and casted for some sort of role in a tv show or movie...and vinny looks like her could b musically inclined as well...

  2. #32
    dynamicduo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misterg1166
    u lvoe vinny and april, i have now found another vin and april supporter to chat with..i hear ya i would love to meet these two, they really seem like down to earth hard worknig people, and i agrree i would not be surprised if they got noticed by someone in the entertainment industry and casted for some sort of role in a tv show or movie...and vinny looks like her could b musically inclined as well...
    I cant believe how many people like vinny & april...me and my wife get all excited when that shows comes on. that vinny is a trip. how great was that when he was playing the drums at the runjungle in vegas..i have been to that bar, so funny. He seems like he can really play the drums and he knows how to party. What about then that tool was drunk in the car and he said here comes Grace....The tool jumped up but vinny was only joking. Way to go VIn- make the show funny. I wish there was more personalities on that show like vin and april. April is by far the prettiest girl on that show. She is so cute, take those glasses off baby..lol.....hey misterg, where are you from, i am from colorado springs, colorado...we are throwing a big party for the last episode with all of our friends, we are all rooting for V&A...let me ask you mister g...do you think that vinny & april can beat that Coyt and his chick in some competitions???? they are pretty tough????

  3. #33
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamicduo
    I cant believe how many people like vinny & april...me and my wife get all excited when that shows comes on. that vinny is a trip. how great was that when he was playing the drums at the runjungle in vegas..i have been to that bar, so funny. He seems like he can really play the drums and he knows how to party. What about then that tool was drunk in the car and he said here comes Grace....The tool jumped up but vinny was only joking. Way to go VIn- make the show funny. I wish there was more personalities on that show like vin and april. April is by far the prettiest girl on that show. She is so cute, take those glasses off baby..lol.....hey misterg, where are you from, i am from colorado springs, colorado...we are throwing a big party for the last episode with all of our friends, we are all rooting for V&A...let me ask you mister g...do you think that vinny & april can beat that Coyt and his chick in some competitions???? they are pretty tough????
    me and my girl get real excited also when that show comes on, i like andrew also, seems like he could be a guy that could hang with vin and april...i have been to rum jungle also, theres some good action gonig on there....i agree , april is quite a fox, and yes i do think vin and april can and WILL win a challenge...i am from kalamazoo, michicgan, only a plane ride away, i promise dynamic, if vin and april make it ot the last show, me and my girl will fly out to colorodo for some good times and we cna throw a party for RTTA....i wonder if april has any musical skills, i could see her shakin that thang on an mtv video...she seem j-lo ish but much tougher...and natural beauty..that curly hair oofa!..who knows maybe we will see vin april or even both of them in the spoltlight one day, hey they already are!! if that fatso ruben can make it big and not to mention his twinkie eating associate kelly clarkson, why cant vin and april?? i wonder if thereesanyone in these posts that actually know them ,....i wonder if vinny is really a drummer????anyone?

  4. #34
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    MAINE - GOING BACK TO TEXAS!
    Age
    36
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by tvking
    i too am glad they didnt get the boot. however, i wonder if other teams will resent them still being there since they havent competed in many events. thats probably the real reason susan and coyt kept them...they were not a threat since they could not compete.
    Let's get real here. Susan and Coyt will leave them to be the very last couple to play against... Why? Because this couple is silly. She poked her eye out with a mascara wand! Oops! -Millions of women put on mascara every single day.... and how many of them do we know that poke their eyes out?

    They are not high risk competition! - I definately feel Susan and Coyt like this couple alot and will leave them in the game till the end. They, Vinny, bring laughter and amusement to the show. I am interested in watching them in the competitions to come. I wish them the best of luck!
    Last edited by HIDFILA; 08-07-2003 at 09:43 AM.

  5. #35
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    MAINE - GOING BACK TO TEXAS!
    Age
    36
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by misterg1166
    i think susan and coyt look like frank purdue and a tennage mutant ninja turtle.....haahhahahaah proip to thme for doing well on those event but they sure did seem to get a little too cute, trying to be too slick...

    No need to be rude! Let's keep this post going and lose the attitude!

  6. #36
    dynamicduo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HIDFILA
    Let's get real here. Susan and Coyt will leave them to be the very last couple to play against... Why? Because this couple is silly. She poked her eye out with a mascara wand! Oops! -Millions of women put on mascara every single day.... and how many of them do we know that poke their eyes out?

    They are not high risk competition! - I definately feel Susan and Coyt like this couple alot and will leave them in the game till the end. They, Vinny, bring laughter and amusement to the show. I am interested in watching them in the competitions to come. I wish them the best of luck!
    Lets get real??? Who are you to be telling Vinny & April fans to get real. Coyt is a little kid..He is a twig and a snake. They do not stand a chance. Whats up with your BS analogy about miilions of women put on mascara every single day and how manypoke there eye out? What about the fact that a million people a day walk but some twist there ankle..Stuff happens so dont even go there. Hey Vinny & April, I am not sure of your read this site but if you do.. COLORADO SPRINGS IS ROOTING FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LUV U

  7. #37
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    13

    dopey

    Quote Originally Posted by HIDFILA
    Let's get real here. Susan and Coyt will leave them to be the very last couple to play against... Why? Because this couple is silly. She poked her eye out with a mascara wand! Oops! -Millions of women put on mascara every single day.... and how many of them do we know that poke their eyes out?

    They are not high risk competition! - I definately feel Susan and Coyt like this couple alot and will leave them in the game till the end. They, Vinny, bring laughter and amusement to the show. I am interested in watching them in the competitions to come. I wish them the best of luck!
    , april is the best, she poked her eye, dunno how but things happen....susan and coyt leave them in the show? for all we know vin and april will have the power next episode, so there, another not so smart thing u just said...
    my prediction, evan (chops) and frank perdue are hte next two to go...
    Last edited by JR.; 08-07-2003 at 11:37 AM.

  8. #38
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by HIDFILA
    Let's get real here. Susan and Coyt will leave them to be the very last couple to play against... Why? Because this couple is silly. She poked her eye out with a mascara wand! Oops! -Millions of women put on mascara every single day.... and how many of them do we know that poke their eyes out?

    They are not high risk competition! - I definately feel Susan and Coyt like this couple alot and will leave them in the game till the end. They, Vinny, bring laughter and amusement to the show. I am interested in watching them in the competitions to come. I wish them the best of luck!
    C'mon, to state the C&S (or any cpl. for that matter) are leaving V&A (or anyone) in the show because the like them is absurd. this is a competition, not race to a friendship. The reason V&A are still there is because they're playing it smart, keeping to themsleves and not making aby "commitments", we all seen how well that worked out.
    Beware of the sleeping (injured) giant !

  9. #39
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Zona
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1

    Vinny is by far the sexiest guy on the show...

    Boy is Vinny one sexy stud! Only if he were gay. I have the BIGGEST crush on him ever. Has anyone noticed how cute his hair is? I love the way it's a tad curley on top....speaking of top. Vinny my love if you are out there and are willing to experiment I would love to give you a wedding present to remember. If April is ok with it maybe she can watch me rough you up will my 10 inch pistol.

    Seriously you are the sexienst man alive and I would love to get to meet you. Last night I was relaxing with my man gerald and almost started crying when you were about to get kicked off. When you got invited back I was jumping up and down screaming.

    You should have seen me I look so cute in my leg warmers.
    PLEASE RESPOND!

    your biggest fan ever!

    Bid Eddie

  10. #40
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    MAINE - GOING BACK TO TEXAS!
    Age
    36
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by misterg1166
    april is the best, she poked her eye, dunno how but things happen....susan and coyt leave them in the show? for all we know vin and april will have the power next episode, so there, another not so smart thing u just said...
    my prediction, evan (chops) and frank perdue are hte next two to go...
    I am not trying to be rude and I don't point the finger at anyone, nor do I call them childish names. Let's put an end to that now.

    Vinny and April are not the team I am rooting for, however I have not exchanged harsh words about them like your words towards that of Susan and Coyt. Vinny and April are a source of great entainment of the show and viewers. Accidents do happen and April happened to slip when putting on mascara. Oops!

    Try not to take comments to heart as this post is a place for anyone to speak their opinions and views of a reality tv show, given that you abide by the rules.
    Last edited by JR.; 08-07-2003 at 11:38 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.