+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 80

Thread: April and Vinnie

  1. #21
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    13
    i think susan and coyt look like frank purdue and a tennage mutant ninja turtle.....haahhahahaah proip to thme for doing well on those event but they sure did seem to get a little too cute, trying to be too slick...

  2. #22
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    32
    i too am glad they didnt get the boot. however, i wonder if other teams will resent them still being there since they havent competed in many events. thats probably the real reason susan and coyt kept them...they were not a threat since they could not compete.

  3. #23
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    23
    I still don't get why April & Vin were ever a possibility to get booted this week. There were other couples who showed their strength (ie: Andy & Becca, who were way too shifty to trust anyway).
    Now i'm sure April & Vin are going to turn out to be very strong and major players, but they have yet to prove that (not by any choice of their own) and April's eye seems to be getting much better, but it was a wise move to keep them until they show how strong they are, and they're such a good looking couple don't mind watching them at all !
    Anybody else notice Vin always has a drink in his hand ? They seem like a lot of fun, so glad they get another chance to show what they're really all about.
    And what was the deal with that dude being sooo drunk & hungover after two drinks, as they say, " If you want to hang with the big dogs.......".

  4. #24
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by tvking
    i too am glad they didnt get the boot. however, i wonder if other teams will resent them still being there since they havent competed in many events. thats probably the real reason susan and coyt kept them...they were not a threat since they could not compete.
    yeah but now susan and coyt are out for sure, and they coulda took the easy way out and eliminated vin and april, the underdogs from the bronx..but they didnt and now at least we all know who is NOT going to win...that guy coyt is a snake!! him and susan got all tangled up in the power of winning, gonig around to everyones room and talking to them? just throw someone off the show....they were prancing around like who they were asking questions to everyone...and by doing that they screwed themselves..thats ok, coyt will have a nice career selling turkey parts...

  5. #25
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Baboola
    I still don't get why April & Vin were ever a possibility to get booted this week. There were other couples who showed their strength (ie: Andy & Becca, who were way too shifty to trust anyway).
    Now i'm sure April & Vin are going to turn out to be very strong and major players, but they have yet to prove that (not by any choice of their own) and April's eye seems to be getting much better, but it was a wise move to keep them until they show how strong they are, and they're such a good looking couple don't mind watching them at all !
    Anybody else notice Vin always has a drink in his hand ? They seem like a lot of fun, so glad they get another chance to show what they're really all about.
    And what was the deal with that dude being sooo drunk & hungover after two drinks, as they say, " If you want to hang with the big dogs.......".
    that fellas who spit up two drinks looks to be on his way out as well...
    this show is definately getting interesting...who has ever watched a show in which two people dont even compete and they advance? only people from ny that can happen to...vin and april seemed to pull it off with their charm alone...the new ben and j-lo! i have become quite a vinnie and april fan, can u blame me?

  6. #26
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by misterg1166
    that fellas who spit up two drinks looks to be on his way out as well...
    this show is definately getting interesting...who has ever watched a show in which two people dont even compete and they advance? only people from ny that can happen to...vin and april seemed to pull it off with their charm alone...the new ben and j-lo! i have become quite a vinnie and april fan, can u blame me?

    The new ben & j-lo? , that sounds more like an insult than a compliment!

  7. #27
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    32
    baboola - i think that V&A did show their strength. in the first physical challenge i think they finished third only behind C&S and A&T. i know its bad to say, but maybe aprils injury helped them not go second because they probably would have done well in the challenges and made themselves a target. and when C&S feel you are a target, then you are GONE. hopefully they (C&S) are not a power couple and the other couples will employ their (C&S) strategy...out with the threats and keep the weak.

  8. #28
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by tvking
    baboola - i think that V&A did show their strength. in the first physical challenge i think they finished third only behind C&S and A&T. i know its bad to say, but maybe aprils injury helped them not go second because they probably would have done well in the challenges and made themselves a target. and when C&S feel you are a target, then you are GONE. hopefully they (C&S) are not a power couple and the other couples will employ their (C&S) strategy...out with the threats and keep the weak.

    They did show some of what they have in the first episode, but I think it was more of a case of outta sight outta mind last night. I don't doubt for a second A&V wil be a force to deal with, but this alliance was doomed from the get go.
    C&S are gone as soon as they miss being a power cpl.

  9. #29
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    32
    we can only hope. go V&A!!!

  10. #30
    dynamicduo
    Guest

    vinny & april

    I cant tell you how pumped up I am for next weeks show especially that April & Vinny are back on and will be competing. They are by far the best couple on the show. That Vinny is the coolest guy ever, he is so relaxed and chill. I want to fly to NY to go for a drink with those 2, they must be a lot of fun. I wonder if any movie companies will sign those 2 up for a movie. I think they have the potential to really make it big. Did you see Vinny in the 1st episode walking around in the hotel room, I couldnt stop laughing. He reminds me of a friend of mine, too much. Does anyone know when they are getting married, that is probably going to be a great wedding to attend. I really hope they win especially since April got hurt. LETS GO VINNY & APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.