+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Cindy and Chris

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by 1934maple
    GOOD LUCK Chris.
    Chris is going to need it. He's in one difficult marriage. I thought for sure they'd break up after their experience on the show, and instead they got married. Chris must have some real issues himself to put up with being treated like that.

I am so glad the show finally emphasized on her "true" colors.. I had brought up this point earlier on the boards and everyone jumped on me saying she did not do anything wrong. But.. oh she did...

I can't believe she thought she would get away with being so backstabbing... I mean.. did she not realize there are cameras there? And on top of it, she had the nerves to say everyone was fake...

I mean puhlease.. SHE seemed to be the only one that was fake there.. And did you see the look on her face through S & C's whole wedding? She looked like she was jealous and pissed off.

I can't believe S & C thought they had become "Best friends". I also noticed in couple of the speeches both Coyt & his brother said something like, "oh others may not like that we won" and the look on Tanya's face was of shock etc. Which leads me to believe that Cindy the Wench had been "plugging" S & C's ears with bad things about other couples.. Perhaps saying oh they don't like you and hate you and stuff like that.. Perhaps that's the reason they got to be in the bridal party.. With Susan thinking, oh Cindy my precious is the only one that has my back in this crowd..

When in fact, the realities are that CINDY was the one who they had to watch most out for...

Anyone else have thoughts on it?
    - R.I.P. John Ritter - You will be missed!!!!
    - Erika in BB4 Rocks! Aliwhore sucks
    - Carolyn & Ethan in Race To The Alter Rocks!! Cindy the Witch sucks
    - The Amazing Race & Survivor Rulez!!!!!
    - I'm never watching For Love Or Money where only Gold Diggers like Erin win.. Such a sad statement for society..
    - Cousin Mike in "The Family" is a Hottie!!!!!
    - THE FAMILY was the "Most" emotionally satisfying reality show ever!!

Cindy and Susan - Birds. Feather. Flock.

Quote Originally Posted by benicecomics
    I am so glad the show finally emphasized on her "true" colors.. I had brought up this point earlier on the boards and everyone jumped on me saying she did not do anything wrong. But.. oh she did...

I can't believe she thought she would get away with being so backstabbing... I mean.. did she not realize there are cameras there? And on top of it, she had the nerves to say everyone was fake...

I mean puhlease.. SHE seemed to be the only one that was fake there.. And did you see the look on her face through S & C's whole wedding? She looked like she was jealous and pissed off.

I can't believe S & C thought they had become "Best friends". I also noticed in couple of the speeches both Coyt & his brother said something like, "oh others may not like that we won" and the look on Tanya's face was of shock etc. Which leads me to believe that Cindy the Wench had been "plugging" S & C's ears with bad things about other couples.. Perhaps saying oh they don't like you and hate you and stuff like that.. Perhaps that's the reason they got to be in the bridal party.. With Susan thinking, oh Cindy my precious is the only one that has my back in this crowd..

When in fact, the realities are that CINDY was the one who they had to watch most out for...

Anyone else have thoughts on it?
    [COLOR=Black]I'm just shocked that Cindy said the "B" word on tv, especially since her morale values are so high that she didn't feel right with her parents seeing her and Chris sleeping together on tv. Cindy is definitely a fake!

Yes, the clips of the couples saying negative comments and Coyt's brother's negative comments accusing the other couples of jealousy were the dark spots of a beautiful and perfectly planned event. If there is a Race to the Altar II, I hope NBC will edit out instead of edit in any negative scenes and comments for the wedding hour. Andree and Tonya were the only couple that always showed true class and good sportsmanship even when disappointed.

[QUOTE=benicecomics] I also noticed in couple of the speeches both Coyt & his brother said something like, "oh others may not like that we won" and the look on Tanya's face was of shock etc. QUOTE]

It is interesting that Cindy and Chris met on Blind Date and got married on TV even after losing the game. Cindy also claimed to have such high standards that she refused to watch the Chippendale dancers.

I also thought that Chris should have been able to do alot better than having to marry someone like Cindy off of Blind date in Las Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by Operator
    [COLOR=Black]I'm just shocked that Cindy said the "B" word on tv, especially since her morale values are so high that she didn't feel right with her parents seeing her and Chris sleeping together on tv. Cindy is definitely a fake!

FORT Fogey
    Wow. I just viewed my video of the finale for the first time. How very tasteless and immature Cindy's behaviour was. I am embarrassed for her. For a woman who claims to have such high morals *rolling my eyes*, she sure slings mud like a low-class trollop. Her comments were totally inappropriate, especially at a wedding. I feel sorry for Chris. It seemed to me that all the couples were having a fun evening together at the wedding and were happy for Susan and Coyt, except for Cindy and Chris. She should have been gracious and taken the higher road, rather than calling down the other couples.

Me, too Mountaingirl. Just watched the finale myself. Colin Cowie's reputation is certainly well deserved. It also helps to have a large budget. They never said if they had to return the jewelry, what do you think?

I'm not sure how much time had elapsed between the last show and the actual wedding. I'm thinking that Susan and Coyt were so busy with the planning process that they did not have time to watch much of the show beforehand. That said, I would hope this is the case and once they do see the entire series, they distance themselves from Cindy. Unfortunately, that will mean they have to cut Chris out, too. Bad choice Chris, seems to me you could have done so much better.

I was cringing for him when he approached the other contestants alone. Fortunately, I think they all have Cindy's number and feel the way most of us here do, that he may come to his senses soon, lol.

Seems to me Cindy worked over Chris's libido pretty well. I think she must have read that "rules" book about not buying the cow when the milk is free type of thing, Chris, it looks like the milk that you did buy was rancid, lol.

I'm just hoping that none of this negativity got back to Susan and Coyt during the reception. I'm still scratching my head about the younger brother's comment. Hopefully, his father's gracious speech neutralized it somewhat.

FORT Newbie
    I think that there is more that meets the eye...Honestly you all don't know the truth...So I guess that you all have great views considering that you don't even know the truth..HELLO? What makes good for NATIONAL TV for a show that's rating were 1 million...DRAMA..U all say that you are fans of reality tv well they give everyone a name...You all are human and think that you are all perfect? Well i'm sure that Cindy feels awful about it and interesting how Chris married her through all the shit that happened...She was nice to everyone of the couples and sometimes you guys don't even see between the lines...She said" That If SHE was a power couple that she would get rid of andy and becca.." So anyways we only saw , what 5 mins. of that conversation? They all good have talked more about stuff. They weren't even in a commitment with anyone and when they became a power couple they didn't get rid of Susan and Coyt...That's being real dont you think..? So I 'd just like to say to everyone, Get over it and watch an actually good reality show like Amazing Race or Survivor...Something worth talking about...This SHOW SUCKED ASS!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345