+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cindy and Chris

FORT Newbie
    I have to agree with Syckogrl, jolie, snowflakegirl, tangerinejoy, toogood4yourkis and A2fast4U, I don't know how you see this Benicecomics because Cindy never even mentioned names (I have a TIVO too). I think the question from Susan and Coyt was straight forward who should get eliminated. Chris and Cindy answered if they were a power couple they would eliminate Andy and Becki. Sounds like an opinion plus I frankly would agree with this because Andy and Becki were a power couple last week - more reason to eliminate them. The other question is - why would Cindy say this if she thought there was an alliance between these couples. I just don't think they knew there was an alliance and she was giving her opinion. This was risky because it could have backfired. Also the alliance did say Cindy and Chris were a threat... anyway you look at it I think we all agree this couple is starting to be a threat to the alliance. I think the ones that took the statement, Susan and Coyt, and then went to the Tawya and confirmed something that wasn't true is where the lie began but by Coyt. Tawya did go and confronted Cindy and she clearly said she had not heard it from anybody but it was her speculation (or rather a feeling perhaps?). That again translates to opinion. As far as Susan and Coyt not up and up on everything - how can you say that when we have all seen how they spread lies when visiting all the rooms and are part of alliances? I think Chris and Cindy must have known some kind of information that they are not showing here. I guess we may find out more tonight.

FORT Newbie
    I'm very disappointed that This couple didn't ELIMINATE Susan and Coyt...How DUMB is that? They should have kept Robert and Grace becaused "HELLO" they were not a threat at all..They could have beating Ethan and Carolyn as well as Andree & Tanya with no problem...All I have to say is " I want my wedding paid off as well as have the leisure to have what I want.." It's a game, you play it to win...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by A2fast4u
    I'm very disappointed that This couple didn't ELIMINATE Susan and Coyt...How DUMB is that? They should have kept Robert and Grace becaused "HELLO" they were not a threat at all..They could have beating Ethan and Carolyn as well as Andree & Tanya with no problem...All I have to say is " I want my wedding paid off as well as have the leisure to have what I want.." It's a game, you play it to win...
    imagine how you'd feel though if in the end it was you and robert and the contest is some dumb thing that involves more luck than skill and then he wins. you would have let him advance to that one moment where the least qualified has a chance to win. i can see not wanting to put him in that position, but i totally agree that C&S are the bigger threat. it may have come down to a question of who can you live with beating you. just one possible explination of a strange decision.

Whooh.. I am so excited that Cindy & Chris didn't make it!!!! I am not excited about Susan & Coyt but I am glad Cindy didn't make it.. I feel sad for Chris...

I am rooting for Carolyn & Ethan to win it all!!!

Come on guys!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by benicecomics
    Whooh.. I am so excited that Cindy & Chris didn't make it!!!! I am not excited about Susan & Coyt but I am glad Cindy didn't make it.. I feel sad for Chris...

I am rooting for Carolyn & Ethan to win it all!!!

Come on guys!!
    Why are you glad that Cindy didn't make it?

I don't know about this couple, I really don't think they should have gotten married, based on what we saw of their interactions. I think they've been a little hasty and impetuous about their relationship all along, weren't they the blind date couple that had only known each other a month before engagement? They seem totally incompatible, and Cindy's constant anxiety over how she appears to her conservative family will always be a problem.

Now, I'm usually a sucker for a wedding, but I was horrified at the end of this episode. The way things are going, I'm not even confident that they'll make it to their paper anniversary without killing each other.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fan
    poor chris.

i hope he knows a good divorce attorney.

FORT Fogey
    Cindy and Chris are an unlikely pair and Carolyn was so right when she said that Cindy is too worried about what other people think of her. She strikes me as a fanatic (religious zealot) and Chris seems very laid back.

That being said, now that they are married, I wonder if things will change between them because she was so anxious to get married so she could "have at him."

I wonder if NBC paid for the wedding since it was held at the "Altar?"

FORT Regular

las vegas wedding

man, i felt for chris. i admire him for not blowing up while he was being wrongfully accused. his discussion with cindy at the end was beautiful. i can only hope that cindy's issues are behind them now that they are married. i understand not wanting to disappoint parents, but you also gotta live your own life at some point and parents have to learn to deal with it and still love you - maybe it is the parents who have to compromise some. good luck to them both. surely NBC paid for the wedding since they got to televise it, don't you think? and was that the BIG UNEXPECTED TWIST? a couple that is eleminated gets married after being eleminated?

yeap.. that's what drove me nuts about Cindy.. and the fact that her behaviour got my favorite couple andy & becca removed in the prior episode.. But in all honesty, really Cindy struck me as one of those "I am the good little princess" type who is way too high maintanance and full of her self..

I think it's cool that you respect your parents and stuff but she seemed way too out there with her beliefs I felt.. On top of it, she was always complaining and arguing with Chris.. They seem like an unlikely match.. Well, Chris is going to have his hands full because there seems to be lot of issues they haven't discussed and dealt with. It's always a dangerous sign to marry someone so "over zealous" without talking things through and understanding each other throughly. It seemed to me that Cindy's only reason for getting married was so that she can finally "officially" go to bed with him and her parents would be ok with it because they are "married". Imagine when they have children.. I can totally see her going psycho and raising the kids with "her" beliefs instead of making it a mutual decision factor between the two of them etc..

Anyway, that was my impression and I can't stand women like that...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast