+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cindy and Chris

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ihopej
    for what it's worth, i agree that she's beautiful. "perfect" beauty is boring, and the most stunning women ever have unique characteristics in their looks that could be described as flaws (though not by me!).
    think lauren hutton-gap; cindy crawford-mole; jennifer aniston-nose.
    WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ABOUT JENNIFER'S NOSE???? NOW THEM'S FIGHTING WORDS!!!

Cindy has a big nose, a big mouth and a BIG FAT Liar.... I can't believe she lied in the last episode with a straight face.. She should be gone!!!!! I am surprised the other couples didn't confront her for lying....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ABOUT JENNIFER'S NOSE???? NOW THEM'S FIGHTING WORDS!!!
    i'm saying it looks great on her, even if it's not considered the "perfect nose by a plastic surgeon. it was definitely a compliment!

FORT Newbie
    There is something more to this couple..Why does Susan and Coyt trust them more? I don't get it...But I do think that Cindy is pretty. They did REALLY well on the Ball and chain competition, I do believe like Andy said, " They are a huge Threat.." Good LUCK!!

FORT Newbie
    I tend to disagree with you Benicecomics. This couple did not lie. Cindy said if she was a power couple she would eliminate Andy and Becca. That sounds like an opinion to me especially since Andy and Becca were a power couple last week. Makes perfect sense why they would suggest to eliminate the couple that had won last week. What I don't get is why Susan and Coyt wanted to eliminate Andy and Becca since they were all in a commitment? Then we see Coyt go to each room and lie about what other people said. Plus last week we saw Susan and Andy get into a fight. It looks to me Susan and Coyt felt Andy and Becca were a threat to them despite their commitment. The other couples could not confront Cindy because she wasn't lying and simply because they must have not known all this was going on. In my opinion, the only one that could confront Cindy was Tonya because she was the only one that was told by Coyt that Cindy mentioned about eliminating Andy and Becca. When Tonya went back and asked Cindy, she said no, she had not heard it from anybody but she felt Andy and Becca would eliminate Susan and Coyt if they had a chance. Again this to me sounds like an opinion and not a lie from Cindy. If you ask me, this girl Cindy has a sixth sense or something because we did see Andy earlier telling the people in the commitment that Chris and Cindy were a threat and that they should get closer to the couple. Editing, of course, plays a big part here but I dont' think this couple even knew about the commitment causing it all to be speculations and opinions on things we can't see but it doesn't change what was said and the episode did show Andy saying they were a threat. As far as the rest, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Strange how Cindy has quite a resemblance to Penelope Cruz. If Penelope has a big nose then yes I guess you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by benicecomics
    Cindy has a big nose, a big mouth and a BIG FAT Liar.... I can't believe she lied in the last episode with a straight face.. She should be gone!!!!! I am surprised the other couples didn't confront her for lying....

Apple obsessed goddess Tangerinejoy's Avatar
    I dont think she was lying either, she didnt know about the commitment, and seeing as how C and S were a threat, I guess it was an asumption that A and B would vote them off. Besides, when confronted Cindy even said she hadnt heard it directly from them but she felt they would.

Cindy was just giving her opinion, but in IMHO Coyt and Susan jumped all over it like white on rice because it was exactly what they wanted to hear.

C & S have wanted B & A out from jump, and so the second they got the slightest hint that their suspicions were true, they just grabbed the ball and ran with it. I think C & S took what Cindy said way too far, and definitely treid to use it to manipulate the other couples, but hey that's not Cindy's fault. That's all on C & S.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Cindy was just giving her opinion, but in IMHO Coyt and Susan jumped all over it like white on rice because it was exactly what they wanted to hear.

C & S have wanted B & A out from jump, and so the second they got the slightest hint that their suspicions were true, they just grabbed the ball and ran with it. I think C & S took what Cindy said way too far, and definitely treid to use it to manipulate the other couples, but hey that's not Cindy's fault. That's all on C & S.
    Well Put, I totally agree with you that S&C were out for B&A from the beginning. I think that once Cindy realizied S&C misunderstood her, she could have set them strait but again the editing thing plays a part and really, it would not have been in her best interest. Also to comment on the whole looks thing, not directed at you SFG. Cindy does not look like Penelope Cruz, but I think she is attractive. She looked much better in the second episode. I think it was a bad first impression with that freaky shot of her in the helicopter in the first episode, what was that? Don't they have people too look out for things like that?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jolie
    Well Put, I totally agree with you that S&C were out for B&A from the beginning. I think that once Cindy realizied S&C misunderstood her, she could have set them strait but again the editing thing plays a part and really, it would not have been in her best interest. Also to comment on the whole looks thing, not directed at you SFG. Cindy does not look like Penelope Cruz, but I think she is attractive. She looked much better in the second episode. I think it was a bad first impression with that freaky shot of her in the helicopter in the first episode, what was that? Don't they have people too look out for things like that?
    Seemed to me like Chris was trying to give the impression that they had heard something definitive by standing to the side nodding his head.

Totally agree that someone could have straightened out the misunderstanding but I think that should have been Tanya. She was in a commitment w/ A+B. I think it is interesting that she didn't do anything. Editing may factor in though.
    I also agree that Cindy is pretty. She has an interesting beauty, unlike a Barbie doll type.

Actually, no go back and watch the episode.. Cindy said.. She was told by Andy and Becki that they would put up Susan & Coyt if they were the power couple... First she was dancing around if it was said or over heard or what.. and she said.. Oh, they told her... both my husband and I were shocked to have heard that.. Then she went on to saying.. well, if I was the power couple, that's what she would do... Nice editing didn't emphasize on her lie as much as what she would do.. I have seen the episode now 4 times and she definitely lied.. In fact, that's why Andre's fiance. (Sorry forget her name)... Went and confronted her.. asked her if ... Did she just speculate or is it first hand? In fact, that's how they realized something was off, and talked to other couples and then they realized Coyt & Susan had given different stories of who was going around saying if they were power couple, Susan & Coyt would be gone etc.. So the focus shifted from Cindy's lie which started the whole mess to Coyt & Susan looking like they are not up and up on everything... etc etc..

Just wait and watch.. Cindy will continue to show her true colors as time passes and the longer they keep her in the game

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast