Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tonya and Andree

Tonya and Andree

[IMG]images/img/tanyaandre.jpg[/IMG]

Andree (28) & Tonya (28)
    Engaged: December 1, 2002
    Been together 5 years.

FORT Newbie
    This couple is very good looking. Is this the couple that both were crying in the promo?

FORT Newbie
    one word for this couple - Drama with a capital D. Yes they were in the promo. The guy was throwing something and the girl was crying. They are the only black couple so it has to be them. UUUUHHHHH Maybe this show won't be that bad after all.

Quote Originally Posted by toogood4yourkis
    This couple is very good looking. Is this the couple that both were crying in the promo?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by stevek
    one word for this couple - Drama with a capital D. Yes they were in the promo. The guy was throwing something and the girl was crying. They are the only black couple so it has to be them. UUUUHHHHH Maybe this show won't be that bad after all.
    Drama is right she says "he left me" I guess the stress of the game was more than the relationship could handle

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Syckogrl
    Drama is right she says "he left me" I guess the stress of the game was more than the relationship could handle
    All I know is that this guy called the shower "hot". Real Cool. But he is strong and she looks pretty athletic as well, so their chances are pretty good.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by money
    All I know is that this guy called the shower "hot". Real Cool. But he is strong and she looks pretty athletic as well, so their chances are pretty good.
    They were awesome. i liked the friendships they established during the show...very respectful and cool, even when coyt & susan beat them out in the competition.

tough couple.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by everyman
    They were awesome. i liked the friendships they established during the show...very respectful and cool, even when coyt & susan beat them out in the competition.

tough couple.
    i really liked this couple...i bet they are among the final few standing.

I like them too, except Tonya's a bit of a nervous nelly. Andree seems to know how to keep it cool though, they do seem to have good athletic ability, and appear to know each other well. Plus, they seem pretty decent (i.e. not conniving), so I hope they make it far in the game.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I like them too, except Tonya's a bit of a nervous nelly. Andree seems to know how to keep it cool though, they do seem to have good athletic ability, and appear to know each other well. Plus, they seem pretty decent (i.e. not conniving), so I hope they make it far in the game.
    here's to hoping...cause i'd like to watch more of them. she is a nervous nelly...but he seems really confident and supportive so it doesn't bug me so bad ya know?

ihopej! It doesn't really bug me that she's nervous...it makes me feel bad for her! Like I feel like she's torturing herself needlessly, and since they're doing pretty well she could afford to relax.

Oh who am I kidding, I'm probably on her case because I'm a worry-wart myself.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast