+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tonya and Andree

Andree is a rare gem. Tonya is a very lucky woman. As a couple, they have compensated for losing physical challenges by winning compatibility contests that prove their special bond to each other.

Tonya should stand strong when Andree is approached or tempted by other women and not doubt his faithfulness. Andree and Tonya showed high integrity of character by honoring a committment that most people would have disregarded.

I hope they win this contest. But even if they don't win on the show, Tonya is already a winner by marrying Andree.

FORT Regular

city of lights

even though i was pulling for c&s, my heart went out to them as they were at that light show while looking for the city of lights. i felt better when s&c also lost time on that same clue. it would have been such a shame to lose because of the ignorance of a cab driver. i guess these younger kids don't know that paris is known as the city of lights. i am so glad they are getting a free honeymoon. have a wonderful marriage A&T.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    even though i was pulling for c&s, my heart went out to them as they were at that light show while looking for the city of lights. i felt better when s&c also lost time on that same clue. it would have been such a shame to lose because of the ignorance of a cab driver. i guess these younger kids don't know that paris is known as the city of lights. i am so glad they are getting a free honeymoon. have a wonderful marriage A&T.

Good luck T&A!

Quote Originally Posted by 1934maple
    Good luck T&A!
    [COLOR=Black]What a great couple. Although they didn't win the wedding, they did win money from the blackjack game and a free honeymoon! It was very thoughtful how Andree, after realizing the loss, went back to meet up with Tonya so he and Tonya together could congratulate Susan and Coyt on their win. I am so happy for them, and they are still my favorites. Tonya and Andree have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon and a happy everlasting marriage.

I was very impressed with Andree last night! Tonya is a lucky girl indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by genericwife
    I was very impressed with Andree last night! Tonya is a lucky girl indeed!
    [COLOR=Black] I agree, Tonya is a lucky girl! I think that Tonya and Andree will complement and be there for each other as long as they stay strong and true to heart. I do love this couple, but I still think that Tonya needs to have a little more faith in Andree. Congratulations to this couple again for making it to 2nd place!
    Last edited by Operator; 09-19-2003 at 01:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345